Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl started working at a strip club, bad idea to visit her there?

Incognito72

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl I've been talking to just started at a strip club. We haven't slept together yet mostly because I just met her a couple of weeks ago and we've both been busy. She called me today and I joked around saying I'd visit her tonight. At first she wasn't sure if I was joking or not, but maybe I will (I was really just joking around). Would this be a big mistake?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care that she's in a strip club. Whatever works for you...

But she's at work. Why visit a girl you haven't slept with while she's at work? She won't be around to talk to you. Catch her on her days off. Seeing someone at work is just pointless.

When I have serious girlfriends, every now and then I might stop by her office and grab lunch together. Some girl I just started talking to? No f**kin way. It doesn't help anything.

Prime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. You don't want her to start seeing you as a customer.

Incognito72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well considering I met her before she got a job there I somehow doubt she gave me her number so I could become a customer. Plus the fact that we've made out multiple times at clubs (met her through my social circle) but I never could get the pull. I'm still on the fence if I should go. If I do it'll just be a drink or two, a game of pool, and maybe chill with her for a bit (how long will be on her, she won't be making money off me so).

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incognito72 said:
Well considering I met her before she got a job there I somehow doubt she gave me her number so I could become a customer.
I dunno, man...you said you only met her a couple of weeks ago. Are you SURE she wasn't stripping then or is that just what she told you?

Look, she may well be legitimately into you, but if that's the case, she'll find time to go on a date with you sooner or later. There's no need for you to show up at her work at this point.

Just be careful, I know guys that have been burned by this kind of thing before. Things aren't always as they appear.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incognito72 said:
Well considering I met her before she got a job there I somehow doubt she gave me her number so I could become a customer. Plus the fact that we've made out multiple times at clubs (met her through my social circle) but I never could get the pull. I'm still on the fence if I should go. If I do it'll just be a drink or two, a game of pool, and maybe chill with her for a bit (how long will be on her, she won't be making money off me so).

Yeah but why?

If you want to go on a date with her, then go on a date. What are the possible benefits of visiting her at work? Other than showing her that you have nothing better to do than visit her at work...

You haven't slept with her, and you're visiting her at her job like this is a 10-year relationship. Just don't.

I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to show her that you're "different than other guys"....and that you "care". It's an old AFC trick and it fails more often than it succeeds.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want to go there and watch her giving guys lapdances. Dont do it!