TheManiac
Don Juan
hey all, I doubt any of you remember me, about a year or so back I was really into sosuave and would come here at least once a day to read posts, though I rarely posted.
Ive forgotten alot of the situation specific knowledge these days however and am lookin for some advice.
This girl who I met like 3 weeks ago had EXTREMELY high IL, i mean she took my cell phone and put her name and # in, we were at this political science fair thing for extra credit (im in college) and so we bailed on the second half of that and went to a cafe for a while, after that day i didnt call her all week until the next weekend, and by then she was asking my friend about me and telling him to please have me call her, etc.
I finally did friday and we played frizbee and ate on campus (didnt spend any money and had alot of fun)
this is where the problem starts, she asked if i would call her tommorow or should she just keep her plans, she had mentioned partying and i said maybe we could party some saturday night.
My dumb ass fell asleep saturday at 7 and didnt wake up till right before midnight, I called her and i got no answer so i went out w/ my boys, sunday she IMs me and I said i fell asleep, by the time i called her she was gone, she said she was so drunk she wouldnt have known if i was there or not. nice.
We make plans to go to dinner that night and then she cancels on my half an hour beforehand, she offers to reschedule for monday and i said sometime in the week but not mon, (I already had plans)
So tuesday comes around, I call her and make a date for thursday (I was just gonna ask her out right then but something came up w/ a friend that was more important)
She IMs me wednesday, says shes bored and i invite her up to my dorm and she shows EXTREMELY high IL again like out of nowhere, i couldnt get that girl off of me if id wanted to!
this morning (thursday) i asked her if we were still on for tonight and she said yeah we were.
and so the time comes for us to get ready and she was asleep, I get ready, call her (her voicemail was full, so i couldnt leave a message) shes still asleep, I just chill at my computer lookin at her away message for it to go down or say "gettin ready" or something like that (shes a very AIM centric girl, and EVERYTHING she does she puts in her away message.)
about a half hour goes by and there was another function i could go to that i was gonna pass up for the date, so i decided to go to that and had alot of fun w/ my friends.
I just dont understand her behavior at all, she shows no hesitancy to go hang out w/ me or spend time w/ me, she comes up to my room and rides me till im raw, then she cant be bothered to wake up at 6 oclock in the afternoon to go to dinner with me.
I really need some advice on this one guys.
I wanna keep her around for the amazing sex, (Did i mention that she is studying to be a sexologist?)
but i have NO IDEA what game she is playin.
Ive forgotten alot of the situation specific knowledge these days however and am lookin for some advice.
This girl who I met like 3 weeks ago had EXTREMELY high IL, i mean she took my cell phone and put her name and # in, we were at this political science fair thing for extra credit (im in college) and so we bailed on the second half of that and went to a cafe for a while, after that day i didnt call her all week until the next weekend, and by then she was asking my friend about me and telling him to please have me call her, etc.
I finally did friday and we played frizbee and ate on campus (didnt spend any money and had alot of fun)
this is where the problem starts, she asked if i would call her tommorow or should she just keep her plans, she had mentioned partying and i said maybe we could party some saturday night.
My dumb ass fell asleep saturday at 7 and didnt wake up till right before midnight, I called her and i got no answer so i went out w/ my boys, sunday she IMs me and I said i fell asleep, by the time i called her she was gone, she said she was so drunk she wouldnt have known if i was there or not. nice.
We make plans to go to dinner that night and then she cancels on my half an hour beforehand, she offers to reschedule for monday and i said sometime in the week but not mon, (I already had plans)
So tuesday comes around, I call her and make a date for thursday (I was just gonna ask her out right then but something came up w/ a friend that was more important)
She IMs me wednesday, says shes bored and i invite her up to my dorm and she shows EXTREMELY high IL again like out of nowhere, i couldnt get that girl off of me if id wanted to!
this morning (thursday) i asked her if we were still on for tonight and she said yeah we were.
and so the time comes for us to get ready and she was asleep, I get ready, call her (her voicemail was full, so i couldnt leave a message) shes still asleep, I just chill at my computer lookin at her away message for it to go down or say "gettin ready" or something like that (shes a very AIM centric girl, and EVERYTHING she does she puts in her away message.)
about a half hour goes by and there was another function i could go to that i was gonna pass up for the date, so i decided to go to that and had alot of fun w/ my friends.
I just dont understand her behavior at all, she shows no hesitancy to go hang out w/ me or spend time w/ me, she comes up to my room and rides me till im raw, then she cant be bothered to wake up at 6 oclock in the afternoon to go to dinner with me.
I really need some advice on this one guys.
I wanna keep her around for the amazing sex, (Did i mention that she is studying to be a sexologist?)
but i have NO IDEA what game she is playin.