Girl showed tons of interest.. then flakes on me

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
posted this in DJ discussion and didnt get many answers so il post it here also

Yeah so ive been talking to this girl for a couple of months... showed lots of interest such as running up to me in hall, randomly looking for me in day, kino, flirting back, iming me calling me (she asked for both my im then later asked for my number)

So then i call her during the week to chill over the weekend, she doesnt know if she can yet.. thats cool

Then saturday i still dont have an answer so i call.. no answer. Wait awhile still no call back so then i just text her, and get texted back saying oh sorry forgot i had a party to go to.

Now its been a week or 2 and i stopped really talking to her. She still tried to talk to me for awhile , but now its just like awkward silences or just a hey when we see eachother. wtf happened?

also.. shes never actually said LJBF. so im really unsure of what to do. ignore her? or keep trying

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Cruel isn't it? She shows Interest, everything is going good, until you asked her to chill. Then BLAMMO!, it's all gone. What happened?

She was interested up until the point you made yourself known that you were also interested. Case in point, she was interested in the catch. You blew your cover.

So what do you do now? You re-initate her Interest. Don't ask her on a date or anything, but start talking to her again, get the flirting back on. Then instead of asking her out, you escalate flirting until you 'accidently' discover she likes you, though her. Once that's done, use those emotions against her, 'Who's really hot?', 'Man, I wish I had a girl that wanted to kiss me right now *look at her*. It's too bad I don't have anyone.'. Yep, you're being cruel back, but at the same time you're indirectly showing interest, and she'll pick up on it and it'll drive her nuts to the point where the next time you mention it, she'll step up to the plate when you lock eyes.

That, and mentioning you got no plans for the night and bored as hell could get her to suggest to go out somewhere. Anything that is her idea, is gold.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Cruel isn't it? She shows Interest, everything is going good, until you asked her to chill. Then BLAMMO!, it's all gone. What happened?

She was interested up until the point you made yourself known that you were also interested. Case in point, she was interested in the catch. You blew your cover.

So what do you do now? You re-initate her Interest. Don't ask her on a date or anything, but start talking to her again, get the flirting back on. Then instead of asking her out, you escalate flirting until you 'accidently' discover she likes you, though her. Once that's done, use those emotions against her, 'Who's really hot?', 'Man, I wish I had a girl that wanted to kiss me right now *look at her*. It's too bad I don't have anyone.'. Yep, you're being cruel back, but at the same time you're indirectly showing interest, and she'll pick up on it and it'll drive her nuts to the point where the next time you mention it, she'll step up to the plate when you lock eyes.

That, and mentioning you got no plans for the night and bored as hell could get her to suggest to go out somewhere. Anything that is her idea, is gold.
Thanks lots for the advice man, i will try something like that. I just couldnt help but point out that she used to be the one goin on about how her friend got a boyfriend and all they do is cuddle and kiss, and that she didnt have anyone to do it with...:confused:

Also, i gave her hints that i showed interest back which im 100% sure she understood. She kept teasing me about how i was always in love with her and stuff. It was all ok till i just asked her to hangout... Wow this is so confusing =\

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Holy. She's already progressed to that point! Man, she's a quick one. Get up to that level Pronto! Game and Counter-Game of the same type causes either stronger (or different) game, or someone will slip and admit feelings.

:D

Rock_Solid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm same thing happened to me a while back, and i think i'm coming to the conclusion that she is thinking this will make her seem like more of a challenge/harder to get in her crazy women head.

Just follow Docs advice, that's good stuff right there.

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Holy. She's already progressed to that point! Man, she's a quick one. Get up to that level Pronto! Game and Counter-Game of the same type causes either stronger (or different) game, or someone will slip and admit feelings.

:D
so i have to keep up with the flirting as you said in your earlier post?

my other friends told me to pretend to completely to drop interest and see if she does anything about it

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You step it up a level. She's playing hardball with dumping those 'I wish' lines, you have to return the favour. The catch? You have to do it without being figured out exactly. It's kind of like knowing something is up, but not exactly what it is. You know the feeling :).

Thai Foon

Don Juan
Reaction score
superchill89 said:
wellll if she knew you liked her for a while but you still didn't make a move you probably came across as a puzzy.. she was probably wondering why you didn't make a move if you were interested
yea i learned my lesson