"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl sent me a video of her kissing another guy

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
LOL

I think this one wants my attention pretty bad. Good job I don't like her. But just imagine if I did? Crazy times we live in

Reactions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She’s probably trying to see if you get jealous, if you did, that equals your level of interest in her or your feelings for her in her mind…
If you don’t like her, no reply is a no brainer…
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Reaction is what she's looking for, so no reaction is the best reaction.
If it's not helping you, it's not of interest. Goes back to rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior.
Don't reward nonsense with your time and energy. Removal of attention is the only real punishment women understand and respond to.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
LOL

I think this one wants my attention pretty bad. Good job I don't like her. But just imagine if I did? Crazy times we live in

Reactions?
Send her a video of a girl sucking your c0ck and text "Tag you're it!"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Why losing the opportunity to troll her even if you dont like her?

"Kinda weak for onlyfans but you can still try while you look for a proper job"

"One of them looks like a real woman but still too gay for my taste"
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
One I'm with now, have never given her my phone number but she's been to my house thrice. She has sent me multiple cards, now today one for my birthday. She tatted out pretty much and changes hair color frequently, but she's 17 years younger than me. Despite all that she's showing me she's "old fashioned." In ALL my years I've never had a woman pursue me like this. She knows I'll never call her even though she gave me her number a few months ago. She does what she must. She's getting through to me and it's working for her, as of this moment.

I wonder if her mom is coaching her. I know another 60+ year old Jewish woman is coaching her - she's filled her mind with all this overblown sh!t about me. I feel like a mark, or a diamond in the ruff to them during these trying times of the virus.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I absolutely want to see her reaction if you go tit for tat and send her a picture of you kissing someone.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
"if youre going to send these vids out, at least let me make some money from you"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I'd just send a laughing emoji and never talk to her again.
She would be confused.
 
Top