Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl seemed really keen and has now cooled off

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl a few weeks ago on a dating app. We flirted a bit and she was already planning our first 3 dates before we'd even met and telling me how in the shower she was thinking of me and imagining our first kiss and how she liked the idea of going to a movie soon and cuddling up together. 1st date she was still recovering from a cold and we had a coffee and a walk with some hand holding at the cafe. Half an hour after I dropped her off home she texted me saying she had a great time and started talking about our next date saying we could do cinema or iceskating. And then later she said she enjoyed the hand action earlier (referring to the handholding).

We couldn't seem to arrange anything for the weekend as I was out Friday night and she had plans Saturday night so we met for brunch. Oh the night before she texted me after asking how my evening was and we got talking and she said its so weird she wants us to get to know each other better and not skip steps but at the same time would love to be able to cosy up on the sofa now/soon.

Anyway the following day we met for brunch she seemed quite nervous but was very chatty and gradually over the date she let me get closer and we had our first kiss and she kissed me back quite passionately. Later that evening we agreed a movie date the following Friday. Sunday evening we got chatting about Christmas and Christmas movies. She hadn't seen my favourite and said we could watch it together sometime. The next day she said she was so tempted to invite me over last night and couldn't wait until Friday to see me and suggested a home movie night during the week at hers and said maybe Wednesday but said she had some online training she had to finish by midnight on Wednesday. Next day she said she still had a lot of training modules to do and Friday wouldbe safer but we can plan a really great date for then.

Thursday evening she asked me what we should do on Friday. I said I was still keen on the movie idea but she ignored this and started talking about dinner or iceskating but before we could agree anything she said she was falling asleep and dropped off. Friday with nothing confirmed I texted saying how about we meet after work for dinner and take it from there? She was OK with this and I booked something but an hour before the date she said she was tired/sleepy from her week so better to do movie another night.

We had dinner and she seemed a little bit off repeating a lot of stories and things she'd told me on our previous dates and not really making any attempt to flirt or anything mostly just talking about herself and when I walked her home we kissed a bit at her doorstep but she didn't invite me up and made it clear the night was over. I texted her an hour later saying it was lovely to see her and she said same and said she liked the restaurant I chose. I said glad you enjoyed and heard nothing from her since.

What is going on? Five days ago she wanted me to come over for a movie at hers and couldnt wait until Friday. Come Friday she only wants dinner and didn't seem at all in the mood for anything.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is normal. Early on, everything's new and exciting. That wears off fast.

When she pulls back, you pull back too. Match her energy.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl a few weeks ago on a dating app. We flirted a bit and she was already planning our first 3 dates before we'd even met and telling me how in the shower she was thinking of me and imagining our first kiss and how she liked the idea of going to a movie soon and cuddling up together.
stopped reading here, this is all i need to know, what kind of physco stuff is this. should have bailed then.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman goes from hot to ice cold in such a short period of time. it usually means the ex is back in the picture. I would wait for her to reach out to you.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
When a woman goes from hot to ice cold in such a short period of time. it usually means the ex is back in the picture. I would wait for her to reach out to you.
Sad, but true.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stopped reading here, this is all i need to know, what kind of physco stuff is this. should have bailed then.
You never think about your date while they’re not there? Women do. All the time. The more they think about you when you’re not there the more they like you. This is just her way of telling op she liked him.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you wrote a lot. Sounds like she's a ditzy high school girl? You need to use more push-pull and make yourself less available. During the make-out you should have pulled away and said you don't want things to move too fast.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah theres another guy in the picture somewhere if she gives all the signals of wanting to bang and then suddenly pulls it back. One more date, no sex, next her.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely or another man / men have captured her attention on the app / insta inbox

Remember you met her on a swipe app , which means depending on her value so did 50-100 others at any given time

If you are single you need to try and have at least 5 women in your black book to avoid situations like this

If one starts being flaky you try another , if she's doing the same you try another and well you get the picture

Women have a sixth sense for picking up on how many other women you are dating , combine this with them being naturally very indecisive / flaky and having a lot of options themselves and you will quickly understand why the above is so important

Oh and another thing it will take even a (good) woman around 6-8 weeks and a lot of sex to properly bond with you ,

do not believe anything else.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all that needs to be said. Hot and cold women are a disaster.
Problem is your talking about probably 70-80% of single women are exactly that ( and thats me being conservative )

i mean ANY HB 7 in fair nick is going to have between 5- 10 credible options every single week if she wants them

Think about it if you had say 10 .....HB 7+ offering you dates sex and attention every single day of the week

Could you imagine how difficult it would be too choose between them ?

It would start coming down to the finest details ....is her booty half an inch bigger ? , how good is her pu$$Y? , is she loyal ?

Girls are doing exactly the above but obviously with different requirements

Women should be competing for men , but this generation of men have Simped so hard they've actually completely flipped the dynamic around and fvcked every single one of us in the process