“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Girl seeing a guy long distance

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
  • Like
Reactions: MAB

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
133
to bump this

she's still been super flirty with me in classes and we exchanged SM's.. and she started asking me if I looked at her pics and everything since she was private on SM (I lied and said I didn't).

I am unclear but my *guess is that it's because in some photos if you scroll to last photos you can see her w her *supposed BF.


Is it worth it just to ask her if she's single or not next time I see her? I'm as said 95% sure she has a long distance BF but at same time she's been flirty. I just wonder she'd ask if I saw her profile?

Or just ask her out as if it's a cold approach and just find out on the potential day 2?

I'm getting pretty annoyed bc if she was single, I think this would be a fairly simple situation to move forward with.
 
Top