Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl seeing a guy long distance

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So met girl in class I take, she seems pretty interested and is very flirty friendly. Got her social media.

I look at her social and there’s this dude commenting on every one of her posts and I look around a bit more and my assumption based on vids and pics is that he’s her long distance BF.

now I don’t know for sure, but I’m 85% or so.
What is the etiquette around this? I think she’s cool and am interested get know her better, but at same time don’t want to be a dude stealing another guys girl.
I’m conflicted. But she is very flirty with me

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of an old song:

On the phone
Long, long distance
Always through such strong resistance
First you say you're too busy
I wonder if you even miss me

Never there
You're never there
You're never ever ever ever there

Bottom line, he may think that they are in a long distance relationship, but she doesn’t. If she did, she would have brought up the fact that she has a boyfriend by now.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"I look at her social and there’s this dude commenting on every one of her posts and I look around a bit more and my assumption based on vids and pics is that he’s her long distance BF"

Ask her who this guy is... For all you know, he's her half-brother or another relative, and unless:

A. You all live in Appalachia or South Texas

B. She's a Targaryarean

This chick is almost certainly NOT rolling around in the sack with him

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I look at her social and there’s this dude commenting on every one of her posts and I look around a bit more and my assumption based on vids and pics is that he’s her long distance BF"

Ask her who this guy is... For all you know, he's her half-brother or another relative, and unless:

A. You all live in Appalachia or South Texas

B. She's a Targaryarean

This chick is almost certainly NOT rolling around in the sack with him
No I checked its def a long distance BF

also unsure if I want it known I’ve been looking t her socials

I might go heavy flirting next time I see her and/or invite her out but 90% unfortunately (for now) it’s unlikely. Seems like she just visited him a week ago.

im pissed but it is what it is. Also would be sorta “****ting where I eat” so I guess that’s a positive I guess it didn’t work out

dating is so frustrating

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "another guys girl".
She's never yours, it's just your turn.
I agree with this to a large extent. There are women in relationships who are open to jumping ship and monkey branching if a better opportunity arises. It can be more difficult to reach the threshold of a better option with a woman who is in an existing relationship though. I think it is better to find a woman who isn't in a committed relationship at the moment when the man approaches her.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"I might go heavy flirting next time I see her and/or invite her out but 90% unfortunately (for now) it’s unlikely. Seems like she just visited him a week ago"

It's probably worth engaging in an ounce of self-reflection here as well: What compells you to continue pursuing a chick who's already with another guy?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I might go heavy flirting next time I see her and/or invite her out but 90% unfortunately (for now) it’s unlikely. Seems like she just visited him a week ago"

It's probably worth engaging in an ounce of self-reflection here as well: What compells you to continue pursuing a chick who's already with another guy?
because I have no other current other options obviously

if someone is showing interest in me that I am into as well, of course I'd like to explore it.

and I didn't realize that she had another dude till I got her social media. known her like a month or so already

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"because I have no other current other options obviously"

Except for the remaining 3.94 billion women on Earth, at least a few million of whom are single, exquisitely sexy, strikingly beautiful, and eager to have a guy make them cry out in ecstasy between the sheets

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I didn't realize that she had another dude till I got her social media. known her like a month or so already
What will you do if he finds out and confronts you?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So met girl in class I take, she seems pretty interested and is very flirty friendly. Got her social media.

I look at her social and there’s this dude commenting on every one of her posts and I look around a bit more and my assumption based on vids and pics is that he’s her long distance BF.

What is the etiquette around this? I think she’s cool and am interested get know her better, but at same time don’t want to be a dude stealing another guys girl.
Pursue her just like you normally would. Don’t bring him up and don’t even worry about him.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, unless it's a friend, I don't really care about the guy. Doesn't mean I go out looking for somebody to try and get them to cheat, but I don't feel bad about it if they're actively pursuing me back.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"because I have no other current other options obviously"

Except for the remaining 3.94 billion women on Earth, at least a few million of whom are single, exquisitely sexy, strikingly beautiful, and eager to have a guy make them cry out in ecstasy between the sheets
yeah no **** I'm also going out and trying to meet other woman on weekends lol. but in the class I take this is my best option and currently only one

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What will you do if he finds out and confronts you?
it's a long distance relationship, as said I'm just going to amp up the flirting and play it by ear. I've known her for a month and had no idea she had a BF till saw her SM.. and even then she kinda hides him. like 1 photo or two from 2 years ago has a photo of him at the end, the main photos are all her.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score

You have the benefit of distance.

So what do you mean by etiquette? You want to treat her with good manners?

Know her better. Be genuinely curious about who she is. What do you want to know about her?

You won't be stealing her when no one owns her anyway.

So ask her if she has a boyfriend. Your assumptions are not real.

If she has a boyfriend, move on. If she does not, proceed.

So what if she's flirty? Does that warrant any of your actions to follow?

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah no **** I'm also going out and trying to meet other woman on weekends lol. but in the class I take this is my best option and currently only one
Your best option is a hypothetical choice at best.

Your best option isn't even something you can fully choose.

It's not an option. You're forcing it to be one. Either ask what you want to know about her or leave her alone.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I checked its def a long distance BF

also unsure if I want it known I’ve been looking t her socials

I might go heavy flirting next time I see her and/or invite her out but 90% unfortunately (for now) it’s unlikely. Seems like she just visited him a week ago.

im pissed but it is what it is. Also would be sorta “****ting where I eat” so I guess that’s a positive I guess it didn’t work out

dating is so frustrating
Dating is not frustrating. You're just shy.

You also can't handle the truth of her being in a relationship, so you're also scared.

Leave her alone. She doesn't deserve a dude as uncertain as you are.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is not frustrating. You're just shy.

You also can't handle the truth of her being in a relationship, so you're also scared.

Leave her alone. She doesn't deserve a dude as uncertain as you are.
shut the **** up keyboard jockey