Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Says She's Not Into FWBs/Casual On First Meet

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading more responses, if you suspect it might be a shyt test, have some fun with it and say "appreciate the honesty, I'm only seeking casual at the moment."

Then get up from your chair like you're about to leave and say "it was nice meeting you."

Gauge her response and if it was a shyt test watch her scrambling around trying to backtrack.

I dunno, I am all for creating tension but I cannot stand those types of shyt tests, they're disingenuous and just plain BS.

If she lets you walk out, then consider yourself lucky you didn't waste time and money on someone who most likely wouldn't have given it up until you were exclusively dating anyway.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always find it funny, because they have these anti-slut defenses but have a cleavage shot or two on their OLD profiles like an advertisement.

Regardless of her reasons, YES, it’s a test as you’ll be graded on your answer. They’re always prequalifying...
I‘m not in a rush is predictably boring and I’m looking for casual is admitting to being a man-ho. . A funny and witty response will perk her interest.
“No worries, I’m a classy girl too unless you get me drunk. By the way it’s your round”. Something to that effect...

You give her enough tingles on the first date, they will still bang you. If she’s worth it as Glassman stated, its okay to invest in a 2nd or 3rd.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard this before on a 1st date. Then proceeded to bang them on the first date or on the second date.

Proceed as normal. First date is always drinks. See if after 2 or 3 drinks her personality doesnt change.

If she is a higher quality/value woman, she may require more of an investment level than 1 or 2 dates. No worries, as long as the sexual contact is escalating, proceed.
This is exactly my experience. Women say all sorts of things. Don't worry about it. Simply proceed and seduce. No need to overthink it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This message is to the lurkers and the less-experienced viewing this forum:

I agree that women (or at least, most) can be ruthless, conniving and vain etc... but I disagree on the action of using a woman. It's not right and it's not an action by men of honor and integrity. I won't lie. I've been tempted many times. However, if we justify such an action as.... "well, women do it too" then we are selling out our core values for pvssy. In other words, our own behavior becomes no better than of those we don't respect.

The above isn't a veiled put down to DonJuanjr or anyone else. I get it. When we are worked up, our mind isn't always thinking straight. What I'm saying is... in the long run, we will respect ourselves more for maintaining our sense of self-worth than for selling it out for an additional bedpost notch.
I have much respect for you bwv. Though I disagree on your point. Honor is a language/ reality that men speak/live. Not women. So I will not speak it with them. Not breaking my word only matters when it's spoken to another male

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

Simple question really:

Would you guys immediately disqualify/pass on a girl who says she's not into friend with benefits or casual hook-ups on first encounter?

There have been a couple of times I've met girls on OLD and during cold approach and they tell me this from the get go. I am not talking about "the talk" that plates have with you over time, but how some girls just throw it out immediately when you meet them and barely know them. I've always took this statement at face value (since I am not looking for a LTR) but recently I had a discussion with a buddy of mine who told me that this is basically a ****-test. Apparently, they say one thing but it means another. Makes me wonder whether I've disqualified them too quickly by taking their statement on face value.

How do you guys see this and approach these sort of throw-off statements?

-James
Absolutely it's a **** test. It's like when a girl says I'm not going to sleep with you I'm 5 minutes later she's touching your crotch. There's a few ways you can pass it so here are some examples that I like to use:

"I'm looking for my third wife so I am very serious about this.."
"As a man of God, we frown upon sins like friends with benefits."
"Wow slow down girl. I'm a virgin so you have to be gentle."
"Wow slow down, I don't know you well enough to be thinking that."
"Ah is that what you say to all the guys? That's a nice chat up line."

And remember to use the correct body language tone and intonation when you say one of these lines. Make sure it comes lighthearted with a smirk on your face and then you can just move the conversation on.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely it's a **** test. It's like when a girl says I'm not going to sleep with you I'm 5 minutes later she's touching your crotch. There's a few ways you can pass it so here are some examples that I like to use:

"I'm looking for my third wife so I am very serious about this.."
"As a man of God, we frown upon sins like friends with benefits."
"Wow slow down girl. I'm a virgin so you have to be gentle."
"Wow slow down, I don't know you well enough to be thinking that."
"Ah is that what you say to all the guys? That's a nice chat up line."

And remember to use the correct body language tone and intonation when you say one of these lines. Make sure it comes lighthearted with a smirk on your face and then you can just move the conversation on.
Isn't all that just falling into "her" frame though? Why not maintain your frame and be real with her?

If you believe it's a shyt test (which is a manipulation and bs), be real and tell her you're not seeking serious at the moment, wish her well, and let her fall into YOUR frame? Let her be the one scrambling around trying to find the perfect response to backtrack.

The reason why women give these shots tests is because they work. Most men are so thirsty, they scramble around trying to find the perfect response to pass the test, thus falling into her frame.

There was a recent thread discussing the power of not being afraid to walk away. It applies here and if you had an abundance mindset, you wouldn't be so thirsty for this one chick, and you'd walk away from her and any woman who give these manipulative shyt tests or who don't want what YOU want.

If she's not shyt testing and was being real with you, you should walk cause you're not on the same wavelength, wasting time and money that would be better spent on women who are more flexible and willing to take things one day at a time allowing things to happen naturally.

No need to lie or mislead her imo. That's as bad as her shyt test.

$.02.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have much respect for you bwv. Though I disagree on your point. Honor is a language/ reality that men speak/live. Not women. So I will not speak it with them. Not breaking my word only matters when it's spoken to another male
Although we don't agree, there's indeed mutual respect here. You spoke your truth and I spoke mine. That's all that we should expect from fellow men. In a world of forum anonymity, it's rare for members to disagree and still shake hands.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi gents.

Simple question really:

Would you guys immediately disqualify/pass on a girl who says she's not into friend with benefits or casual hook-ups on first encounter?

There have been a couple of times I've met girls on OLD and during cold approach and they tell me this from the get go. I am not talking about "the talk" that plates have with you over time, but how some girls just throw it out immediately when you meet them and barely know them. I've always took this statement at face value (since I am not looking for a LTR) but recently I had a discussion with a buddy of mine who told me that this is basically a ****-test. Apparently, they say one thing but it means another. Makes me wonder whether I've disqualified them too quickly by taking their statement on face value.

How do you guys see this and approach these sort of throw-off statements?

-James
I'd just ignore it and see what her body language says. I've had girls say that they were not that kind of girl, that they had a boyfriend or even that they were lesbian and had a girlfriend (and then 30 minutes later I was fingering her up against a wall).

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't all that just falling into "her" frame though? Why not maintain your frame and be real with her?

If you believe it's a shyt test (which is a manipulation and bs), be real and tell her you're not seeking serious at the moment, wish her well, and let her fall into YOUR frame? Let her be the one scrambling around trying to find the perfect response to backtrack.

The reason why women give these shots tests is because they work. Most men are so thirsty, they scramble around trying to find the perfect response to pass the test, thus falling into her frame.

There was a recent thread discussing the power of not being afraid to walk away. It applies here and if you had an abundance mindset, you wouldn't be so thirsty for this one chick, and you'd walk away from her and any woman who give these manipulative shyt tests or who don't want what YOU want.

If she's not shyt testing and was being real with you, you should walk cause you're not on the same wavelength, wasting time and money that would be better spent on women who are more flexible and willing to take things one day at a time allowing things to happen naturally.

No need to lie or mislead her imo. That's as bad as her shyt test.

$.02.
I don't view it as manipulation. I just view it as her testing to see if you are the confident guy that you say that you are. The idea of passing the ship test is to show that you're not faced or bothered by what she said. It's interesting that we view it very differently but in my experience responding in a way that passes the sh*t test isn't falling into a frame because even the response isn't that logical.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't view it as manipulation. I just view it as her testing to see if you are the confident guy that you say that you are.
That's a shyt test no matter how you slice and dice.

In any event, respect your opinion, I just believe people should be real with each other, that's all. There are plenty of other ways to determine how confident a man is rather than "testing" him.

And the way some of yall scramble trying to determine the right response to pass her test?

Screw passing her tests, state what YOU want and let HER follow suit (enter your frame). If she's into you she will!

Another poster did that with his girl and he risked losing her but she fell into his frame and now everyone's happy.

That, to me, shows true confidence and an abundance mindset. Standing your ground and walking away if necessary.

Last edited:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Words are hollow. Those are the easiest ones to fvck quickly. They say it because they know they can't resist it so they try and just blurt it out hoping a guy doesn't see thru it
Basically this.

In my experience it's more of an "anti-slut defense" so she can fall back on "I never do this" when it does happen.

Only times I'd say they mean it is when they drop it DURING escalation, and even then sometimes they warm up to the idea. Again, judge by her actions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mental gymnastics: try viewing a shyte test for what it is: testing for congruency. Any time a women tests you for congruency, she is not convinced you are who you say you are. And how you respond to the congruency test will tell her what she wants to know.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think a woman would be embarrassed to play that anti-slut game or testing for congruency or whatever game she's playing.

I mean does she really believe a man is gonna fall for that ****? Especially considering you're f*king like jack rabbits 30 minutes later or sooner! Lol.

How do you take a chick like that seriously? Her word means nothing!

OK maybe you don't care and only see her as a plate anyway. In which case, fair enough!

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think a woman would be embarrassed to play that anti-slut game or testing for congruency or whatever game she's playing.
Exactly. If you step out of your ego and look at the conversation, you can easily see where you can embarrass her for playing these silly games. Which is the desired outcome of the congruency test. Not just for you, but also for her, because she can respect a man who doesn't fail the congruency tests.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this sounds contradictory to me. I guess you dont consider "playing the field" part of "using a woman".

Spinning plates (aka stringing girls along knowing they want exclusivity but you will probably never give it to them) its like the #1 advice of SoSuave. Im not saying I judge men who Spin Plates or "play the field" or that men should not do it. Im saying to me it kind of sounds like using the women.
I think there's a point here.

I've been spinning plates for several years now since joining SS. The idea of spinning plates was new to me when I first read it. See multiple girls at the same time without talking about/providing exclusivity? The Blue-Pilled me was too romantic to accept that back then. Now I fully embrace it. I enjoy it. It makes me more level headed when it comes to women which is so important.

Now the thing is plates usually drop-off over time. Because most of them want some exclusivity and after awhile they move on to those who can provide it. Which is usually some blue pilled guy.

I personally have had several ex-plates come to later think of me as a player because I only hung out with them and had sex with them. Yes they were good times. We had fun. They loved it. But eventually some of my plates thought maybe I was 'using them' because nothing serious ever came out of it. I didn't lead them on. But some of these ex-plates who think of me this way, avoid me now. It's just how girls see plate spinning. A plate spinner to some of them is a player. Not to mention, some jealous guys will try to paint your plate-spinning as playing with people.

I sometimes wonder how truly chivalrous or romantic guys are just falling into the societal frame of how females expect us to act which is provide them utmost benefits. No I am not a misogynist but it just doesn't seem fair or right to me that when we spin plates, we get labelled negatively yet girls can have numerous orbiters and guy-friends in a socially acceptable way and we guys don't shame them about it among ourselves at least in the blue pill, conventional societal sense.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys pass this test?
I just had this happen again last night. Not in person, but over text. New girl. Said she wants to get to know first. I said "for sure. I'm not judgemental. It'll happen when the time is right". Whether or not I passed it or will pass another...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like most of you think this is a **** test or a congruency test.
How would you guys pass this test?
Like I stated, if you get this line, you're radiating too many 'player' vibes.

I'm not a player, so women rarely use that line / test on me. The closest I get is that women ask me whether I would get married again, to which I respond, "I'm into long relationships, but a woman needs to match more than my admittedly high libido to become a life partner."
That makes them start to qualify for me more than I need to qualify for them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score