girl says she doesn't remember last night

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
myself and a girl (she is in a relationship) got drunk in a bar and made out afterwords. The next day she says she doesn't remember anything from last night. I didn't bring up that we made out and basically said the night was fun. Was that a correct move on my part?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probably remembers, or has an idea. Its best for her hamster to convince itself that she got drunk and doesn't remember anything.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
she probably remembers, or has an idea. Its best for her hamster to convince itself that she got drunk and doesn't remember anything.
^ this

It, like other female conventions, is part of an effort to avoid responsibility for themselves.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
This. The hamster is running wild.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
this much, she jsut says she don't for you to drop it and never say it again, next time she get drunk she will forget everything she did if that make her look like a bitc**

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. If I get drunk with her again, should I try to make out with her or should I wait to see what she does first? Also if for some reason she asks for details about the night, should i avoid telling her about the make out session?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would not tell her explicit details, maybe hint playfully.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys here is the update. I went out for drinks (I pre-gamed) with her recently and she asked for details about the night she didn't remember. Eventually I told her we made out (she wasn't shocked or surprised). During our conversation, one thing led to another and I told her that I liked her, she said she has a bf and that we should just be friends. In reply I told her no, we would not be friends. Although I was drunk and insensitive and my thinking was that why should I get friend zoned and watch other guys or her bf have all the fun. I didn't get a verbal reply from her when i said we wouldn't be friends (she just had a blank face of shock or disbelief) and we quickly ended the night.

I know she has a BF and her friend zoning me would be the right thing to do (because she has a BF) but In a counterattack I did not want to be in the friend zone and would rather not see her at all or distance myself emotionally.

What do you guys think? its a lost cause? was my reaction to being friend zoned correct or too upfront?

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I wish I saw this originally,

She always knew, she was playing dumb as she was embarrassed because she cheated, (she believe her own delusional thoughts clearly). Think about it if she was that drunk that she didn't remember, then she basically is saying you sexually assaulted her, which you would never do (i hope) She wasn't stumbling over slurring words to the max etc etc etc. This is a common excuse used by females for when they feel they did something wrong..."I blacked out" it become more of a saying then the truth. However, there is a greater chance she "Browned out" Meaning she remembers but couldn't control her actions. which brings me to another point. Why would you want to be with a girl who is A. Cheater or Denying cheater aka her actions B. Liar or if not a liar a drunk liability (getting blacked out then hooking up).

She got your hamster spinning and I think tat is a large reason you wanted her more after. Your better then that.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply j0504s. You pointed it out clearly but i was blinded by lust and opportunity. Ill give up on her because as you said, why would i want to date a cheater and a lier. Short term it would be fun with a party girl but would turn into an emotional nightmare long term. Do you think my response to her ljbf'ing me was ok ?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish more people had the opportunity to read my signature... because it spouts nothing but truth. I've gone to bed with quite a few cheaters, but I'd never willingly jump into a LTR with any single one of them.

On one hand, you messed up by using the ultimatum path on her... when she clearly was okay with basically being FWB and you being the side guy. There's nothing wrong with NOT wanting to be that... but the last thing you want to do is turn this into something serious. She obviously doesn't take her current situation seriously, so why would she be the same with you?

"What the hell is different, if she cheated on him, she'll do it to you."

On the other hand, you probably saved yourself from an eventual heartbreak by issuing the "ultimatum". You are better off moving on, you don't know how to separate your emotional side from your sexual side in this scenario.

Until then, you are better off gaming other types of girls.

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Kailex. I actually feel a lot better now. I was not okay with being the side guy and was basically looking for a genuine relationship. I think i dodged the bullet on this one. Thank you again for breaking it down for me.