Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl says I will leave it to Fate.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached girl, talked to her. She says her dad works in the army and they move across the country a lot. I asked her how long more she is going to stay in the city. She says she doesn't know. Talked for around 8 minutes. I went for the number close. She says she isn't comfortable giving out her number and if I come to the mall again, She will leave it to fate. I turned around and I walked away. I think i would have feel better if she rejected me in the first few seconds then extending it to 8 minutes and then tells me to leave it to fate to meet again.
Gotta keep hustling.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think I was not appealing physically attractive to her or my conversation bored her to death.
To say it was either looks or personality is an oversimplification, that's basically all of you, in other words you have no clue.

Take note of how she wasn't comfortable with giving her number, there are probably a few boxes you didn't tick to make her feel safe doing that. Some guys stalk, are extremely persistent and throw a tantrum when they don't get their way. They do not want guys like that blowing up their phone, so even a little doubt, they don't give the number. You need to account for the existence of such guys in your interactions, to make it clear that you're not one of those guys. She must be convinced that if she wants to back out later, you're going to simply let her be, move on and not make her life a nightmare. This concern is the #1 reason women don't give their number, even if you're otherwise interesting/attractive.

You do as most guys do, assume you weren't attractive enough. That may or may not be the case, but if you haven't generated enough comfort then you're not getting the number either way. The way to do that is to be calm and casual, basically a cool dude, if you come across as very eager it will be a red flag to her. Notice I say "come across", this is important, because you may not intend to come across like that but my do so anyways. Be conscious of that.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say it was either looks or personality is an oversimplification, that's basically all of you, in other words you have no clue.

Take note of how she wasn't comfortable with giving her number, there are probably a few boxes you didn't tick to make her feel safe doing that. Some guys stalk, are extremely persistent and throw a tantrum when they don't get their way. They do not want guys like that blowing up their phone, so even a little doubt, they don't give the number. You need to account for the existence of such guys in your interactions, to make it clear that you're not one of those guys. She must be convinced that if she wants to back out later, you're going to simply let her be, move on and not make her life a nightmare. This concern is the #1 reason women don't give their number, even if you're otherwise interesting/attractive.

You do as most guys do, assume you weren't attractive enough. That may or may not be the case, but if you haven't generated enough comfort then you're not getting the number either way. The way to do that is to be calm and casual, basically a cool dude, if you come across as very eager it will be a red flag to her. Notice I say "come across", this is important, because you may not intend to come across like that but my do so anyways. Be conscious of that.
Right on.

You would be surprised at how many guys think they didn't HDV enough or some stupid PUA gimmik.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I was a military brat myself. When they know they are going to move again they jump the guys they want before they leave. After all, they will never see them again.

Duty stations are a set amount of time. You bailed too soon.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I was not appealing physically attractive to her or my conversation bored her to death.
Look for signs of attraction not signs of rejection.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that is such nonsense!
That was a frame test/sh!t test combo she threw at you.
She sounded very young from what I read in that interaction.
She won't give her number out, but would rather count on something as mythical as "fate"?

I would tell her:
"You know what? I don't have time for this Mickey Mouse bullsh!t.
I have better chances of winning the lottery than seeing your ridiculous face again.
"

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh that is such nonsense!
That was a frame test/sh!t test combo she threw at you.
She sounded very young from what I read in that interaction.
She won't give her number out, but would rather count on something as mythical as "fate"?

I would tell her:
"You know what? I don't have time for this Mickey Mouse bullsh!t.
I have better chances of winning the lottery than seeing your ridiculous face again.
"
I don't think telling her that would work LOL

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached girl, talked to her. She says her dad works in the army and they move across the country a lot. I asked her how long more she is going to stay in the city. She says she doesn't know. Talked for around 8 minutes. I went for the number close. She says she isn't comfortable giving out her number and if I come to the mall again, She will leave it to fate. I turned around and I walked away. I think i would have feel better if she rejected me in the first few seconds then extending it to 8 minutes and then tells me to leave it to fate to meet again.
Gotta keep hustling.

Ill probably make a post about this but it does sound like she's younger so It was probably your conversation. In your interaction, you've gotta be able to go from stranger to friend(by that I mean "wow I want to talk to this guy again"). If you don't get the impression that she would want to talk to you again and not to mention see you in a romantic light, you've got some work to do.

Also for the younger girls, definitely look into Snapchat. Accomplishes just as much as a Phone number(If not more) and is way less creepy. You can always get the number later.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the vibe that she was simply on the fence about you. You could have said something witty like "My crystal ball says xyz" and then come back another day after giving her time to digest. Either way, no biggie.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta keep hustling.
You did your part, so full points for that. If she doesn't want to cooperate, all that you can do is forget her and move on.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta keep hustling.
Sounds like a rejection. But you did well by turning around leaving. Not worth spending another minute if she wasn't into you. That extra minute can be spent perfecting your game or talking to another girl that will better engage.

Also, you mentioned in another comment, that your "conversation bored her to death". Being aware is a big step, so if you think that was the problem practice having more conversations. We recommend this book when it comes to communication, think of it as the holy grail of human interactions: How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok for the noobs since I ve got sucked into this zombie thread. Carnegie is good for absolute basics. If your out approaching your probably a bit past that. I d suggest people skills or the fine art of conversation as more relevant.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal You mentioned that you met her at the mall, but one thing is unclear. Did you meet her in passing, or does this girl work at the mall?