Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl said I don't check in on her enough?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl (who mind you, flaked on our last date) was mad at me I don't check in with her enough... well she cancelled the last date, so I didn't text her at all last week, and when I said hi today on text she was upset I don't check in with her enough. Umm what?

Someone on last thread said it sounded like she's a hopeless romantic.. so I guess that's the case? How often do you normally text with a woman, I've heard mainly the theory of just text for dates and do bare minimum otherwise.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just trying to take control of the frame

It's nonsense ignore it or tell her there are other girls your seeing and she has to wait her turn

Women will SAY they don't want you seeing any other women and want all your attention

In reality they actually like the though of you seeing other women , being wanted by other women and sleeping with other women

It makes the pu$$y tingle

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She canceled on you.
I would have moved on but you didn’t so now you have complicated your life because you let her.

OP,
I have a great business opportunity for you and I will waste your time but no worries because I know you will text me “hi” and I will gaslight manipulate you into confusion.

Fk’n bozo

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this girl wants is free attention.

You will never hear one like this complain that you didn't ask her out, only when you didn't provide her daily dopamine hit.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're absolutely right. I didn't give any attention after you flaked on our date. I contacted you to let you know I found this wonderful woman so I just wanted to tell you I won't be available anymore."