Girl relates songs to ex boyfriend

Powerofmindset

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious as to what you think about this. A plate that I am spinning has on a few occasions posted a song on her facebook (it's only official if it's on there) related to her exboyfriend. The songs are about getting over him and moving on, etc. Anyways, what is your input on a girl that does this. Does it even matter? Just emotions that relate to how she is feeling at that moment? Thanks.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick is cray!

She's hoping he will see it, or someone will tell him about it, and that he will then contact her.

Also, she's an AW who needs woo is me attention. In either case, she's still all about him and not about you.

Do not chase.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned her as a plate
treat plate as a plate, don't get attached to it. have fun :cheer:

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more an ex claims shes over 'him', the more she actually isnt. My ex has been doing the same thing on fbook, posting statuses stating how shes so happy now, putting songs on there that show shes strong and over me. Ha! But yet noone knows how often she texts me saying she still loves me and the numerous times she's come to my apt for a late night shag.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerofmindset said:
Just curious as to what you think about this. A plate that I am spinning has on a few occasions posted a song on her facebook (it's only official if it's on there) related to her exboyfriend. The songs are about getting over him and moving on, etc. Anyways, what is your input on a girl that does this. Does it even matter? Just emotions that relate to how she is feeling at that moment? Thanks.
Also depends how long they were together and how long its been since theyve broken up. If its been < 2 mos, then you better believe she's prob still occasionally fvcking him. Feelings at the moment? Cute. She's thinking about him way more often than she'll ever admit to you or anyone else. Id be careful with her, dont develop feelings.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget over-analyses. She's just "one of your plates" so what do you care ? Your only care should be how good you fucck her so she remains a loyal plate and nothing more.

Nobody despises the best fucck in their life. Be that man, try to.

Do not get attached.

The fact you posted this here stinks like "jealously" and you know that's an insecurity, bullcrap we cannot afford.

Remain DJ.

Powerofmindset

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy is in the militaqry and doesn't live here in wisconsin. She never talks about him...ever...just this long occasional fb thing with a music video. She sexes me all the time...they dated for 4 years and they broke up 6 months ago. I don't care as much as you think I do...I was actually trying to just pick your brains.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem Powerofmindset is that SHE cares as much as you think she does.