Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl pushed me at bar. *Snapped*

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I was standing at the bar to get a beer and this fat chick went to leave to use the restroom.
5 minutes later she came back to make her way back to her friend, grabbed my shoulders and shoved me out of the way.
I almost snapped at her since my anger went from 1 to 10 in two seconds.
But I didn't do anything and brushed it off since it was a college bar and I'm an older male. She may have been drunk too.

What do you fellas to do when college girl pulls this kind of cr*ap?
I don't go around laying my pimp hand down in a college bar especially when you are a mature male.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy her flowers and chocolates and apologize! Lolz!!!:p:p:p

TheProspect

Reaction score
No need to gratify your ego by proving to yourself and random people in a bar that you won't take sh!t from a woman, even if most people would agree she "deserves" it.

Unless you are defending yourself from imminent harm (a bruised ego doesn't count), there is no logical reason to react to a women's behaviour with hostility, even verbally. In this case, the best reaction is no reaction... it's not like the next day you're gonna regret not punching the lights out of some random fat broad...

Not sure why some men feel the need to put women who are complete strangers "in their place" or tell them off. Something a individual with mommy issues would do imo.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Good responses. I suppose work-related stress has been making me jumpy.

BTW, hilarious video resilient.

This video wraps up a regular day lately.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can sense ops frustration, its against the order of things to have physically inferior creature to assert dominance over stronger one just cause someone else back them up...guess its the definition of coward.

Anyway since we no longer live in caves we have to respect the law and the culture too, so yeah dont knock her out but inform the security of a fat drunk woman pushing people (other women too) and smelling like pee and puke.

Hijack the system against them ;)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Request security and say she's being a belligerent drunk and assaulted multiple people.
This happened to me little more than a year ago at a HUGE fundraising party. I didn't get mad but notified security that if she did that to a man that was drunk and less understanding, she might get hurt. Which is true. Which is another lesson, NEVER find yourself at an event or place where there will be drinking that does not have security, and I mean REAL security. I was at an event about six months again where the only security was... and I kid you not... a couple of overweight, small 30-something women Orleans Parish sheriff's deputies. A fight broke out and the only thing that happened was one of the deputies had her gun stolen.

Show up, look around, if they do not visible meaningful security.... leave.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Last week I was at the bar and was the only white person. A black guy was blocking the only seat to buy a gift certificate for about 10 minutes, but when he eventually left I stood there to order a drink. A fat black woman to my left immediately said "Someone is sitting there!". I said "I'm just ordering a drink." and she said "EXCUSE me?" and just then a (big to most people, about 6'2" 240 lb) man showed up with their son and she said "THIS man gave me an ATTITUDE." I looked him right in the eye and said "I'm the one with the attitude. Any questions?" and he just sat right down. She actually tried to start a fight in front of her son on Mother's Day! I would never want to hit a man in front of his son. To think his own mother would take that chance was astounding to me.

I wanted to tell her off too but in that situation ask yourself: "What do I stand to lose, and what do I stand to gain?"

The answers will most often be "Everything and nothing, respectively". Walk away.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't have been able to push me very easily. You have to be firm and steady on your feet. I got this way because I used to have friend where we'd always push and shove each other into walls and lockers and stuff back in high school so we kinda had to get a little more sturdy.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thèse people are sad.
Yet, fighting them or putting them in their place would make you worse

Walking away or turning it into à situation where you help.... is the only way.

Otherwise, you'll just play in the dirt for petty stuff

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step on her foot really hard or spill a drink on her "by accident", apologize and then disappear into the crowd.