Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl punishing you by f*cking you?

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering about what my friends said the other day.

They said sometimes girls do f*ck guys to punish them?

Do such issues really exist? Is it true?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, we punish guys by not doing them.
haven't you been listening?

there are also chicks who do other people to punish the guy they do like.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha funny... what a lovely punishment... do they really? :)

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
"Oh baby, you've been a bad boy. I'm going to have to punish you. Yeah, you aren't going to be able to move once I'm done with you. Tonight, you're mine."

I'm thinking it was something like that? Hehe...

Double C

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that could be punishment is if the girl has sex with someone in order to punish a different guy...otherwise I would never consider sex punishment :up:

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of is if they have sex with the guy with the intentions of getting pregnant without his knowledge.. or if she has an STD and wants to give it to the guy.

Otherwise, it's as mentioned sex with some other guy to punish another one.

Reaction score
No problem. You fvck another girl hotter than she is and you are even, and you send an email to her telling her about your conquest before and after the fact.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:

Actually sex can be used as punishment. None of you guys are thinking. Think about it. You've been with a girl for let's say three weeks. You're faithful so you don' t cheat but she isn't giving you none. So she finally let's you score a home run so you're happy and tell your boys (which is what I would do). She finds out and decides to fvck with you. She takes you home and does the same thing the night before you had sex. But then she gets up and walks out (one guy on ssuave has done this before). You're stumped you don't know what to do and why she left. So yout call her up and she says everything is fine you go out and she makes sweet love to you. Then a few weeks later you get nothing you keep trying but nothing. That is what I would call relationship hell. And blue balls is a b!itch.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...Maybe they strap on a dildo and...*shudder*

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think it's considered a punishment. but sometimes if you piss them off they will f@ck the c@ck off you. it's the whole drama thing that gets them off. usually it's when your right and they are wrong and you show you have a backbone by standing by what you said. just wait for a bit and when they come to apologize ignore them. next they will unzip you pants and suck ya off because for some bizarre reason. women think blow jobs give you amnesia.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
no, we punish guys by not doing them.
haven't you been listening?

there are also chicks who do other people to punish the guy they do like.
I understand the guy f*cks another girl, and the girl goes off and in spite f*cks another dude. *Free Ride!

I wonder... when they f*ck other guys... is it a punishment if you don't find out about it? Like is it a mental power thing?

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is actually true.

Sometimes women see as having meaningless sex with a guy as using him.

The funny thing is they believe the guy knows he was used, while in truth the guy is out there bragging about that f**k to his friends.

I talked to many women on the 9's and 10's, independent and strong women, who really are on the choosing side with higher standards than many other 9's and 10's. This btw, women choosing men is very slippery ground, as I have seen so many women being not picky.

These girls, because of these traits they have, think their power extends to sex, too, forgetting they, in the end are just another trophy for the guy they "used" - possibly a guy of quality traits, having a lot going on for him. They are happy to have shown him who has the power, and the guy is even happier... :)

That's why they can say they have sex to punish a man.

HEHEHEHE,

Who said punishment is bad?
two sides of the coin are rarely the same.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:

This guy....:crackup:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
I understand the guy f*cks another girl, and the girl goes off and in spite f*cks another dude. *Free Ride!

I wonder... when they f*ck other guys... is it a punishment if you don't find out about it? Like is it a mental power thing?
its exactly the same as a guy sleeping with another woman.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign me up...

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:

Not the girls I've come across but damn...I hope so. I'm kind of a jerk naturally, so I tend to get "punished" a lot :crackup:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you asking us?

Why not take your azz out in the field, develop something called a LIFE, and find out the answer yourself?

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you guys need to read this site and go back to life. But if you don't want to, fvck it don't do it. I'll come to your town and fvck all the chicks, shyt I don't care.

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
SlyDonJuan said:

It's all too true. I went to the grocery store, and this mother of 2 was standing in front of me and her kids was making funny faces at me, so I punch them and the mom got furious, so she had sex with me right there on top of the shopping card to punish me. I apologize to the kids right after. I never do that again.