Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl pulls a complete 180 withing 24hrs.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the wall of text, saw a girl that i previously have met, at a concert this past weekend. She is a friend of my buddy's girlfriend. We have always had some sort of attraction towards each other, and often it ends up just me and her leaving the group and doing are own thing, we have fun together. We ended up making out, but towards the end of the night my buddy and his girl got in a huge fight so that put a damper on me hooking up with my girl further. She texts me saying that she wants to see me, and that she hopes the fight doesn't affects us. Anyway I asked her if she wanted to hang out Monday night, she said she was at a friends who lived like an hour away so I said don't worry about it. She texts me later on saying that she is home alone for 3 days and says she's scared. I said well sh!t I'll keep you safe. This girl lives 50 mins. away and it was already around 10:00pm. I suggested that I come over tomorrow night since I had a final that day after work and could use some good rest. She calls me and we talk and she seems really into me coming over, even suggests that she cook dinner or whatever. She pointed out that she gets out of work at 7:30, and then says that i could just head over then. I said fine, and also said that i'd be over now if it wasn't for the final, but tomorrow night i'm all hers. Shortly after that ended the phone call on a high note. So it's the next day, I text her when Im done with my final and she asked how I did. When 7:30 rolls around I txt her "Let me know when I should head over", she goes " Just was txting you, I have to go this xmas party for a lil while since I missed mine (she was supposed to go to her's sunday)...If its not too late you can still come ugh, wish you lived closer". This was my response "Haha Damn I see how it is...hit me up once you figure **** out. Wish I lived closer too". She said "Ok Sorrry". Texted her back "Hopefully it wont be too late when you get outta that lol". She goes "I knoww". Haven't heard from her since.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I could be overreacting big time, but no counter-offer was made, I'm kinda kicking myself for brushing the whole thing off, I should have expressed that this wasn't okay and that I was looking forward to it. I'm also kinda worried that I didn't strike while the iron is was hot, and now its getting cold. I just don't get her sudden change of hear, I mean if she had to go to the thing, she had to go to the thing. But it's like really you forgot? Also, the fact that she waited till 7:30 to let me know is kinda BS. Any advice guys? Still salvageable or next?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should have expressed anything, you played it cool and had the correct reaction. You just met her after all.

The ball is in her court to contact you about coming over....leave it at that.
See what happens.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it's salvagable. You guys let one thing happen and think it's the end of the world. When you texted her after your final, why didnt you mention right there that you would head out to her at whatever time instead of waiting til 7:30 ASKING her if it was okay to head out there?

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my thoughts exactly, just wanted to get other peoples' opinions. I've met her before but now she is single so she's all over me. Just found it weird that she blew me off, after pretty much telling me to come over and F@ck the night before. I understand things come up, so I'll let it slide this time. Just hope it doesn't become a habit.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
omega05 said:
of course it's salvagable. You guys let one thing happen and think it's the end of the world. When you texted her after your final, why didnt you mention right there that you would head out to her at whatever time instead of waiting til 7:30 ASKING her if it was okay to head out there?

Yeah this thought crossed my mind after the fact too, should have handled that better

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
another dude stole you PU$$Y...lol happens all the time cause females have 100000000 options
Lol you're prob right, oh well pretty sure I'll get my chance to hit it tho. Not worried about it.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, WHY DID YOU TEXT HER?!?

Rule #76: Once the date has been set, you don't text or call to re-confirm plans, you go no contact until the agreed-upon date time and just show up. If you show up and she starts going "oh, um, gee, can't do it tonight," so be it - you just learned what her true interest is. But you don't give them the option of backing out last minute by hitting them up, which is more likely to happen when you hit them up prior to the date.

And yes, I've been that guy before, so I know what you're thinking: "But what if she forgets our date?" And the answer is that she won't - remember, THEY are the ones who are supposed to be looking for their one true love. Do you think if she really likes you that she's going to need to be reminded about plans she made a DAY ago?!?

If you would have just showed up, you would have gone to the party with her, end of story. Shoot, if you had been on your way and she hit u up with the whole "party" excuse, the fact that you were already on her way means she would have been apt to wait for you - heck, she even SAID to you "you can still come," which you somehow took as a rejection!

Bottom line: you screwed yourself by texting her to re-confirm when you should have just showed up. Another example of how texting KILLS relationships. Next time, set the plans, then stay off the phone and wait to talk to her when you show up in person to pick her up.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont see a big problem. call her (dont text) in couple days and get her to hang out, be cool, no biggie.

persist a little then judge the feedback. if she is still acting retarted then fvck her.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
Dude, WHY DID YOU TEXT HER?!?

Rule #76: Once the date has been set, you don't text or call to re-confirm plans, you go no contact until the agreed-upon date time and just show up. If you show up and she starts going "oh, um, gee, can't do it tonight," so be it - you just learned what her true interest is. But you don't give them the option of backing out last minute by hitting them up, which is more likely to happen when you hit them up prior to the date.

And yes, I've been that guy before, so I know what you're thinking: "But what if she forgets our date?" And the answer is that she won't - remember, THEY are the ones who are supposed to be looking for their one true love. Do you think if she really likes you that she's going to need to be reminded about plans she made a DAY ago?!?

If you would have just showed up, you would have gone to the party with her, end of story. Shoot, if you had been on your way and she hit u up with the whole "party" excuse, the fact that you were already on her way means she would have been apt to wait for you - heck, she even SAID to you "you can still come," which you somehow took as a rejection!

Bottom line: you screwed yourself by texting her to re-confirm when you should have just showed up. Another example of how texting KILLS relationships. Next time, set the plans, then stay off the phone and wait to talk to her when you show up in person to pick her up.

I get what you're saying HW, and I agree texting kills that's why I'm being more reserved this time around. The reason I texted was because I was supposed to go over her place, and did not know where I was going. Otherwise I would have just showed up and not said a word. However, I prob should have just called her. Didn't really take it as rejection, just wanted to get other people's opinons, like I said sh!t comes up i get that. If i had had the address or knew where to go ahead of time I would have just gone there. Maybe I f@cked up in that aspect, but I'm not worried about it. She still seems receptive to me, so we'll see.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole reason I sent the "Let me know when I should head over" was so she could tell me where the F i was supposed to go. Should have called her I know, oh well. I learned from that error.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
i dont see a big problem. call her (dont text) in couple days and get her to hang out, be cool, no biggie.

persist a little then judge the feedback. if she is still acting retarted then fvck her.

Yeah prob gonna go about it like this, I agree best thing for me to do is CALL not text.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could call, text, Morse code her, or send smoke signals, doesn't matter, the reason she flaked out on you is because a) she can, and b) she didn't wanna do the original plan anymore out of lowered interest.

I think it's a good thing you confirmed. Ƒuck driving 50 mins. to feel like a complete tool when you get to the door. You now KNOW at this point that she pulled a crappy move on you, and you should proceed with caution because her interest had dropped. I like how all of a sudden she's not scared to be alone and go to a party while crushing her original plans. She makes em, and she kills em. Not good.

Let HER contact you at this point, and if it never happens, so be it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she said she was scared because she wanted to see you and did not want to put herself out there like that by admitting she likes you and just wants to see you because she likes you not because she is literally scared.

Coochie Conquest is all about bending the rules and taking advantage of the moment bud. You shoulda gone over that night and left to take that final on time. Then maybe gotten back together later.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
TheWolfMan said:
She texts me later on saying that she is home alone for 3 days and says she's scared. I said well sh!t I'll keep you safe.
Be careful here bro...sounds like a test. I would have said "what are you scared about?"

This girl lives 50 mins. away and it was already around 10:00pm. I suggested that I come over tomorrow night since I had a final that day after work and could use some good rest. She calls me and we talk and she seems really into me coming over, even suggests that she cook dinner or whatever. She pointed out that she gets out of work at 7:30, and then says that i could just head over then. I said fine, and also said that i'd be over now if it wasn't for the final, but tomorrow night i'm all hers.
From what your describing, this sounds like a setup. You volunteered to go over, so she played it up even more by quickly calling you...perhaps seeing how much desperate you are, how much you want her.

Her "I get off work at 7:30, you can come over then."
You "OK"

In my opinion, text is not a good way to talk about finals and feelings, etc.

Shortly after that ended the phone call on a high note. So it's the next day, I text her when Im done with my final and she asked how I did. When 7:30 rolls around I txt her "Let me know when I should head over", she goes " Just was txting you, I have to go this xmas party for a lil while since I missed mine (she was supposed to go to her's sunday)...If its not too late you can still come ugh, wish you lived closer". This was my response "Haha Damn I see how it is...hit me up once you figure **** out. Wish I lived closer too". She said "Ok Sorrry". Texted her back "Hopefully it wont be too late when you get outta that lol". She goes "I knoww". Haven't heard from her since.
Come on bro, at 7:30, the time you are supposed to be walking in the door and ripping her clothes off...she realizes she has a Christmas party to go to? Like someone said, she is getting some from another guy.

she goes: " Just was txting you, I have to go this xmas party for a lil while since I missed mine (she was supposed to go to her's sunday)...If its not too late you can still come ugh, wish you lived closer"
You: "Have fun."

In my opinion, when you text, ALWAYS assume the guy she is sleeping with is right beside her reading them.

cfdagola

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda had something similar to this although I never asked for another get together I figured she didn't counter offer because she wasn't interested. I was always told and in my experience. If a girl breaks plans. They counter offer. If their interested.

A counter offer would never come from a girl not interested because it would mean she's gotta make up another excuse.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soooo much over - analysis and a lot of crap advice. Your fine bro, you did fine and she didn't bail to ride 1,000 ****s... Just call her up in a couple days and get together with her.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. Although you shouldn't be driving an hour for a date anyway. Unless the chick has sent you nudies of herself and told you at length how bad she wants to suck your c*ck.

Don't drive more than 30 mins unless it's a sure thing.

In this situation, the chick is probably very young. Never count on a young chick to be anything other than a massive flake. Never worry about double-booking young chicks because one is sure to cancel.