Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Problem Pt. 3: The Saga Continues

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recap:

1 month ago-

called girl / asked to chill on weekend / she said ok but to call her on weekend / called her ... told me to call back / called back / she made an excuse/

last friday-

called same girl / asked to chill on weekend / she said ok but to call her in morning so she can see what time she can go out / i didnt call / later that night she imed me and asked why i didnt call/

tonight-

shes not responding to me on MSN

--what the fvck do i do know... yeah i know.. i should forget her--- BUT i didnt want it to end like this...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a while, then call her and ask her what shes doin that night...after that say youre gonna try to find something to do and youll call her back...then dont call her.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't learn anything from my last post.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
your right i shouldnt have posted this...i was just upset a few minutes ago... how can i delete this post

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk to her online.

A lot of people will say you shouldn't talk to a girl on IM because it doesn't afford any opportunities for kino. A lot of people should say you should talk to a girl online because it allows you a safe environment to show her your funny side. I agree with the former. Not talking to girls you want to get with online keeps her out of your mind, so you don't just sit there at the computer waiting for her to respond or IM you. That's sad, and a waste of time.

Lopez

Reaction score
ask her if she meet you some where thaen talk amd see if she likes you or if she hates you but if she does hate you it's probably because you didin't call her back that's what happend to me.