Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl posted Selfies/Topless pics on Instagram

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I've been talking to and been on a few dates with has some pretty interesting pictures posted on instagram and I'm not sure how to interpret it or feel about it or what it could mean about her.

She's 25, I'm 29. It feels like we have an awesome connection, have a great time together, talk all the time, do fun things together, she's really cool. I really enjoy my time with her and want to see this go some where but I was checking out her instagram and I'm not sure what to think.

Most of her pictures are of just her. A bunch of "thirst trap" type pictures. And most recently, pictures of her on two different vacations, topless, with emojis to cover her breasts/nipples.

I don't mind nudity if I'm on vacation with my girlfriend, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about her posting it on the internet like that.

What does everybody think?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal preference. Doesn't sound like you're cool with it so keep her as a plate and don't emotionally invest. If she ever wonders why tell her you're not a fan of the pics. Don't argue with her and don't try to convince her not to do it. It's not cuck to be turned off by it. It's cuck to put up with what you don't like. Some people don't care, some want a girl that has a more classy persona. Own what you want.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm undecided how I feel about it. More concerned about what it could mean for the type of person she is.

On the one hand, the confidence is a turn on and I don't really mind it. On the other hand, seeking attention like that could indicate she's not relationship material but I'm not sure because I've never dealt with a situation like this before so looking for some advice on it.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm undecided how I feel about it. More concerned about what it could mean for the type of person she is.

On the one hand, the confidence is a turn on and I don't really mind it. On the other hand, seeking attention like that could indicate she's not relationship material but I'm not sure because I've never dealt with a situation like this before so looking for some advice on it.
Dude, are you serious? Go for a long walk and take a cold shower, you can do better than this. If she is just a plate then disregard what I'm saying, but if you are catching feelings...

Of course you should drop her, but you won't sadly. Imagine you're the executive of some big company, you go to some conference where you're mingling with other CEOs. One of them brings up, hey is this your wife by the way, as he whips out his phone.

Is that something you would be proud of? I mean forget that, think about just any respectable peer group, would you be ok with your girlfriend or wife being displayed in that manner among them?

I can promise you, without a doubt, she is already talking with dudes behind your back through dm's or other avenues.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic AW. Women who have more selfies on their Instagram than pictures with friends are almost 99% not relationship type material. This doesn’t mean you can’t keep her around as JUST a plate. You already know she isn’t LTR material but you are looking for just that one person here to tell you different because deep down that’s what you want. Just spin her, don’t catch feelings and don’t invest more time in her than you do with your other plates. Good luck

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic AW. Women who have more selfies on their Instagram than pictures with friends are almost 99% not relationship type material. This doesn’t mean you can’t keep her around as JUST a plate. You already know she isn’t LTR material but you are looking for just that one person here to tell you different because deep down that’s what you want. Just spin her, don’t catch feelings and don’t invest more time in her than you do with your other plates. Good luck
Yea, personally I don't mind the pictures themselves (don't have a problem with nudity) so much as what a woman's motivation would be to thirst trap with them on instagram. Heavy antisocial media use is a yellow flag to me, and certainly a red flag when she is dependent on it for validation, entertainment and keeps old or new flames around in the picture. So to OP: plate? sure, and you can still enjoy being with her that way. LTR? don't kid yourself, there's no good reason to LTR her and she won't take it seriously, certainly not as seriously as you do. See past that ass to the red flag she's hiding with it.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I've been talking to and been on a few dates with has some pretty interesting pictures posted on instagram and I'm not sure how to interpret it or feel about it or what it could mean about her.

She's 25, I'm 29. It feels like we have an awesome connection, have a great time together, talk all the time, do fun things together, she's really cool. I really enjoy my time with her and want to see this go some where but I was checking out her instagram and I'm not sure what to think.

Most of her pictures are of just her. A bunch of "thirst trap" type pictures. And most recently, pictures of her on two different vacations, topless, with emojis to cover her breasts/nipples.

I don't mind nudity if I'm on vacation with my girlfriend, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about her posting it on the internet like that.

What does everybody think?
Confidence is good, her being hot is good, her knowing how to be sexy and wanting to be sexy is good (imagine a girl that wears sweat pants and basketball shorts everywhere, yikes right?)

She's most likely posting the pictures for personal gain (money, insta clout, attention, etc.) Rather than a passion for tittilating other guys. It's not really a problem unless you notice a bunch of other attention related red flags.

You get to enjoy her posts too, remember that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And most recently, pictures of her on two different vacations, topless, with emojis to cover her breasts/nipples.
She's a wh0re. You have every right to have your red flags set off. Fvck her, but don't try to build a relationship with her. You cannot turn a wh0re into a housewife.

L16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, are you serious? Go for a long walk and take a cold shower, you can do better than this. If she is just a plate then disregard what I'm saying, but if you are catching feelings...

Of course you should drop her, but you won't sadly. Imagine you're the executive of some big company, you go to some conference where you're mingling with other CEOs. One of them brings up, hey is this your wife by the way, as he whips out his phone.

Is that something you would be proud of? I mean forget that, think about just any respectable peer group, would you be ok with your girlfriend or wife being displayed in that manner among them?

I can promise you, without a doubt, she is already talking with dudes behind your back through dm's or other avenues.
This rings true to me a bit. I was thinking, none of my friends girlfriends, fiancés, wives have anything posted like she does. Even in regards to how many pictures are of just her, they have pictures of them with friends and of places. They don’t have any thirst trap like pictures and certainly no topless pictures. They also aren’t the type of girls to post those things. But the girl I’ve been seeing is certainly more of a free spirit than them (which is a trait of hers that I like)

Confidence is good, her being hot is good, her knowing how to be sexy and wanting to be sexy is good (imagine a girl that wears sweat pants and basketball shorts everywhere, yikes right?)

She's most likely posting the pictures for personal gain (money, insta clout, attention, etc.) Rather than a passion for tittilating other guys. It's not really a problem unless you notice a bunch of other attention related red flags.

You get to enjoy her posts too, remember that.
This isn’t a situation where she’s trying to become an influencer or instagram model so it leads me to say it is for the attention

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them brings up, hey is this your wife by the way, as he whips out his phone.

You know why she is not long-term material or the Majority of chicks today? Because, as a man, your Male Parental Investment through 1000s of years of evolution would be thwarted by a loose wife or steady who could possibly get knocked up by another outside male. So in the past ages of ages, females were promiscuous with males (not the the father of her children) for "gifts" (that the current mate could not give) and for potential genes from the outside male to cuckhold the current male. So the female today has a promiscuity between a Chimpanzee and a Gibbon. She can feign devotion to her man (through denial of her instincts to seek sex elsewhere), but if the right guy comes along, she may crack and give in to acquiring his genes (her survival). It's sad. This is what throws men into a fit of RAGE from jealousy and calls on him to call it quits, thus leaving her forever damned, because her offspring will suffer drastically without a man to raise them. In the past, a bastard child who was there before the single mother started to mate with another new man would be KILLED by the new man, just like a lion would.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I socialize with a lot of women in their early-mid 20s and some are like this, some are not. Some I know constantly post selfies and bathing suit pics and the occasional topless (but covered) pic. They have the thirst to be IG models, be fawned over, "liked" etc. I know them in person and they're not bad people, but I just roll my eyes and laugh when I see those pics. A girl could be in front of the Eiffel Tower but she's still the model in the pic doing some stupid pose; it's not about the monument.

But then there are some others who don't have that inclination. They're still beautiful but just not that type to showcase themselves. This type is a little more my speed, if only because they're probably not constantly living online. I've got nothing against chicks embracing their hotness, they're only young once. And boobs aren't really a big deal, I see dozens every time I go to the beach here which is topless. But I do appreciate a little modesty, as long as she's not wearing combat boots or something. She can show that sweet body off when she slips into a hot dress and goes out with me. (Or goes to the beach, ha.)

But hey, it's all about your personal preference, bro. Be true to yourself.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wholesome woman does not feel the need to gather this kind of attention. Sounds like a fun plate though.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This rings true to me a bit. I was thinking, none of my friends girlfriends, fiancés, wives have anything posted like she does. Even in regards to how many pictures are of just her, they have pictures of them with friends and of places. They don’t have any thirst trap like pictures and certainly no topless pictures. They also aren’t the type of girls to post those things. But the girl I’ve been seeing is certainly more of a free spirit than them (which is a trait of hers that I like)

This isn’t a situation where she’s trying to become an influencer or instagram model so it leads me to say it is for the attention
In my experience there are two main major things you need to keep in mind

1. Profile does not necessarily equal the person/personality. Some of the biggest hoes I know lack any confidence to show their bodies online, but that won't stop them from cheating on you like a math test.

Meanwhile I've seen girls whose profiles are literally just dozens of bikini pictures, booty shorts, crop tops, etc. You'd think it was never winter and she was always on vacation, yet some of these girls were fiercly loyal and wouldn't give any dude but their man the time of day no matter how many ass pics they'd post.

2. keep in mind that you need a balance and that you shouldn't search for a houswife 2 weeks in.

The first part of that is about how if you try and find your conservative 1950s housewife, you'll probably be very bored of this "perfect" girl. I did not have fun dating girls who hated taking/sending sexy pics or wearing mini skirts & booty shorts. It was boring and inspired me to have wandering eyes. (Ironically this same girl that didn't like to dress "slutty" or take "slutty" pictures was pretty slutty with her previous boyfriends, and any guy who wasn't me, really. So I don't put much stock in worrying about a girl's sexy selfies)

Another thing not to do is worry about the long term in the short term, don't worry about problems that won't affect you for months when you could break up literally next week over any little reason. Worry about the stuff that isn't an immediate issue either when it becomes an issue or when you're going to get serious (engagement, cohabitation, pregnancy, shared finances/joint ownerships or purchases/etc.)