Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Playing Hard To Get or is It Me. Advice needed.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im in class taking an exam. This girl next to me was cute so as she walks down and ask the teacher a question, I try and lock eyes with her to see if she interested. we lock eyes and i can tell she was. she sits back down to take the exam as she taking the exam she kept glancing over at me and I locked back. Mind you im not going to start hitting on a girl when Im taking an exam in a silent room. Later as i finish my exam I sit there and take a break so I could rest my mind and then look back at the exam one last time before I hand it in. And i notice her taking her time to pack up and hand in the exam. I didnt realize this till I left that she was probable waiting on me. So I missed that.

The next day she sitting in the exact same spot but with her backpack on the seat next to it. So I sit next seat over. When I sit there she turns her back and looks at her phone not even acknowledging me. So i say to myself "wat the Fu k", well ok whatever. So then half way through class she starts glancing at me again and playing with her hair (she was doing this of and on during class). So then she puts her head down and I poke her to ask her a question. She doesn't respond. So I ask the guy next to me the question, halfway through our conversation she start glancing at me again. Then at the end of class I ask her how she thought the exam went, she responds and then quickly goes to ask the teacher a question.

So whats the deal with this one? Keep in mind she Indian with a decent accent but mane is she right. Is it some culture thing I missing here? Does she think im a player so she playing hard to get? Thanks for the read i know its long.

edit: I would like to add there does seem like there is a lot of tension between us.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, WAY too much thought into some woman who literally has no idea you exist. Sorry, but that is the harsh reality.

You've got to talk to her, get her talking to YOU and make a move. Ask her to hang out after class. Get her number, etc. But as far as what has happened so far, no need to put this much thought into a woman whom you have literally zero rapport or communication with.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why does she keep looking at me? and then when i do try an start a convo she has a very cold demeanor.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why does she keep looking at me? and then when i do try an start a convo she has a very cold demeanor.
woah. slow down here. so what if shes looking at you. she might be looking at the dude next to you. you may never know the answer to that.i say ignore her for the moment but talk to the people around her seat. Either one of a few things might happen here. either she doesnt want an part of you. so it will be better just to leave he alone or she will notice that you talk to everyone except her and want to converse with you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does all that and then doesn't talk to you when given the chance, she's not interested. Or just a cawkteaser. A lot of girls just like the phuckery of eyeball sex and childish looky-loo games. Phuck that. Ignore her and try again in 2 weeks or so just for kicks. But don't expect anything marvelous.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much target fixation here. You need to be more friendly with more of the girls in class, and then out of that pool, go for the one(s) that show positive interest.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything less than clear attention or obvious signs means her interest is low.

Same thing when you invite a girl out, anything less than an entusiastic yes means low interest and high chance of flake.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im in class taking an exam. This girl next to me was cute so as she walks down and ask the teacher a question, I try and lock eyes with her to see if she interested. we lock eyes and i can tell she was. she sits back down to take the exam as she taking the exam she kept glancing over at me and I locked back. Mind you im not going to start hitting on a girl when Im taking an exam in a silent room. Later as i finish my exam I sit there and take a break so I could rest my mind and then look back at the exam one last time before I hand it in. And i notice her taking her time to pack up and hand in the exam. I didnt realize this till I left that she was probable waiting on me. So I missed that.

The next day she sitting in the exact same spot but with her backpack on the seat next to it. So I sit next seat over. When I sit there she turns her back and looks at her phone not even acknowledging me. So i say to myself "wat the Fu k", well ok whatever. So then half way through class she starts glancing at me again and playing with her hair (she was doing this of and on during class). So then she puts her head down and I poke her to ask her a question. She doesn't respond. So I ask the guy next to me the question, halfway through our conversation she start glancing at me again. Then at the end of class I ask her how she thought the exam went, she responds and then quickly goes to ask the teacher a question.

So whats the deal with this one? Keep in mind she Indian with a decent accent but mane is she right. Is it some culture thing I missing here? Does she think im a player so she playing hard to get? Thanks for the read i know its long.

edit: I would like to add there does seem like there is a lot of tension between us.
Ask her out. You will get a yes, or an excuse.

This will make everthing clear. If she gives you anything other than a yes, you move on.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok if I notice her looking at me again I will simply ask. I stopped sitting next to her and moved closer to the front of the lecture. So I'll update if anything happens.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If anything happens"

Therein lies your challenge. The worst thing for a man is to live in limbo, letting things eat at him. We men need to find resolution to all of our questions and issues.

Find a way to strike up a conversation with her in a confident way, as if you couldn't care less what her reaction will be. Either you will soften her up to accept a get-together (make it an action date which you will suggest next time), or you will find out that the needed chemistry simply isn't there. It's never a rejection, rather it's always a discovery as to whether or not there is chemistry.

Slam the lid on this question and don't wait for something to happen. Make it happen one way or the other, and you will feel great because you stepped up.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pull a zack morris.

order a pizza to class. offer other females in class a slice except her!