GIRL playing hard to get and being a challenge!!!

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation.

Met a girl a month ago on a mission trip. (I am senior in college, she is junior)

Hooked up with her the night we got back. Took her on a lunch/mall date 4 days later.

Hung out with her again the following week at a halloween party. Hooked up with her a second time.

Called her up Tuesday for this Friday night. She is coming to my apartment to watch a movie. THREE hours before she is suppose to be here, she IMs me and bails(says she forgot she told her roomates she was hanging out with them). She immediateley counter offers for next Tuesday night.
Now if she really wanted to hang out with me, she would have over her roomates. WTF? but then again she counter offerred... !!!!

Some key things to note:
-I have DJed this girl by the book from the start.
-I have High Interest in this girl and I think she knows it(which is bad).
-The girls best friend and roomate has told me she really likes me.
-This girl has LIMITED free time, works 5 of 7 NIGHTS per week, and is thus a NATURAL CHALLENGE.
-the girl used MY DJ LINE ON ME TONIGHT "I'll talk to you again "SOON"." I ALWAYS SAY THAT. KSJFHKSJHFSKJ!!!!

My plan is to let her contact me for Tuesday night. If she doesn't IM or call me.. forget her. I'll move on.

Advice? Change of strategy?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't exactly the answer to your question, but :

The best cure for enfatuation with a lady is really quite simple....... MORE LADIES!!!"

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
^
He has a point

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm DAMN GOOD point about being online and available on the day of the date. I will make sure that never happens again!!!

Here is how our online convo went( i removed names and repalced with xyz):

HER: Yo XYZ
ME: YO XYZ
HER: I completely forgot that I told the girls that I would hang out with them tonigh
HER: Can we make it another night?
ME: when?
HER: Ummmm....next day I have off
ME: when is that? you need to let me know... some nights i am not free!!!
HER: haha...I know...early next week?
ME: ok. jus tnto wed. i have a big test thurs!
HER: I am almost positive I am off on Tues
HER: What about then?
ME: i can do tuesday after 8:30 or so
ME: i have meetigns all night until then
HER: sounds good :)
HER: Sorry about that
ME: im actually glad you want to re schedule cause i kidna have a bad cold.... (allergies stink)
ME: !!
***I legitimately am feelign miserable tongiht from a cold that started yesterday....
HER: haha...it works out for the best then
HER: Have to run but I would talk to you soon
ME: ok bye XYZ
HER: 'Hope you feel better!
HER: :)

Everytime I have hung out with this girl I have initiated contact... don't you think it would be a good test of HER interest level/desire to hang out with me by letting her call me for Tues night?? Or do you really think I should call her Tuesday afternoon (she will be working mon. night). I am the man and need to keep the ball in my court.

Opinions needed.

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm Good thread GigaloDJ.

The thing is.... I HAVE been doing what AD suggested. Everytime I ask this girl out I "TELL" her what we are doing. Like when I called her for our lunch/mall date a while back I said "We're going out for lunch Thursday." She of course accepted. I didn t\tell her where we were going, then when I met her on campus I was like. "we're goign to the mall" and I lead her there. Same goes forthe movie "Let's watch a movie." her: "ok."
And in fact tonight when she gets back with her friends, I know she will check my away msg... and it is goign to say "movie.. bed." She will know that I went ahead and watched the movie WITHOUT her.

The thing is with this girl is that she is a natural challenge .. I am used to girls coming to me and begging to hang out with me and I get to play HARD TO GET.. but this girl has limited free time and I have to go to her on her time... this is NOT what I am use to doing!!!

Do you think when I hang out with her next I should do a different date then just coming over for a movie?? I do want to go for the f-close.. thats why I called her up for the movie in my apt!!!

So here are my options as I see it:

1) I call her mid Tuesday afternoon to discuss the details for Tuesday night.
2) Let her call me if she really wants to hang out Tues. night like she said.
3) something else?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay with your current date plans. Don't call her. If she can't come, SHE has to call you. If it's a bad reason you're prolly better off witha girl that has more free time. awesome job though.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
funny how random loser and rocketship are always online at the EXACT same time.

Do you guys pee together too? :p