Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl playin hard to get. I get her back but please give some input!!

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, so i met this cute girl in one of my lectures and i did a perfect job attracting her, making her laugh, i only gave one ioi while she seemed super drawn into me the entire lecture when the teacher wasnt taking notes, we walk out together and we talk a bit more and get to know each other while im still being funny and exciting, at the end of the walk (4 minutes) i smoothly get her phone number and tell her i will hit her up sometime.

I add her on facebook like the next day cuz i wanna be able to communicate more, i figure if i have her number then facebook is not a big deal...today in class i see her and i go through the attraction again through class and after class we walk together again and then separate. i text her later wishin her luck on a test and tellin her not to worry about getting the lowest score on our test in class because if she gets a 8 itll be on the cuteness scale outta 10.

That was my only one of two iois i gave her n it was risque because i wanted to make sure she knew for sure that i was down and not friend texting. The other one was me saying i thought she was in a certain sorority over another one just because they usually have the cutest chicks of her ethnicity.

When i imed her today on face book asking about THE TEST not her, she said haha i cant believe u found me on here!! as if she wants to make me feel like a creeper but i just dont respond for like 5 minutes and let her change the subject back to the test after 2 minutes and finally i respond with "i added u cuz i knew u wanned to be my facebook friend but were to lazy to do it" she laughs and sarcastically thanks me and i dont respond and then she talks about how stoked she is about her grade and after a couple of minutes i respond saying "would u like a gold star" she gets pretty heated i can tell and trys to get me saying Yes i would! i want it on friday got it? at which point i was like sorry kiddo i dont hand them out so easily, you can give yourself a pat on the back and maybe ill give u a star later, she responds later saying no you said you would and now you have to you cant get out of it bla bla bla. and 4 minutes later i said i wouldnt count on it! and signed off

sorry that was long but i wanned to set it up for u guys...basically at first she tried to dismiss me and put me in a position where she almost rejects me mildly for being so forward, however she immediately saw from my reaction that i wasnt really phased at all demonstrating that in my eyes shes not as good as she thinks. (which she really isnt, ive hooked up with way hotter girls but lately ive had a thing for asian girls.) Then she tested me to see if i really am of higher value then her...i didnt give into this trap and say ok ill give u the star, i told her shed need to earn it and prove herself to me first. that is as far as there is things to analyze but keep in mind she has a BOYFRIEND, but they are in an open relationship and long distance as well, i believe this to be the main reason of her showing resistance but i believe to have taken her off guard.

what do yall think about how i did and about her

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't like you txting her about the cuteness scale, she has to earn compliments you shouldn't be handing them out like coupons. This is a sure way to get yourself into a lower value in her eyes as she will know you are interested.

If you are interested you show it like a man, ask her flat out to her face, no texting, no mixed signals.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
the cuteness scale was a text, but the other time it was flat to her face when i told her i thought all the cute girls were in a certain sorority, my text was the main flaw