"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Girl Played Me Real Good!!!

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
London UK
I just wanna say be careful with these *****es that try to play you, approach you showing sexual interest and suddenly stop giving you any feedback and when you approach them they make you contact her boyfriend. i say this sucks, it happened to me 3 times and i think it's enough for me. the thing is even if you ask her if she has a boyfriend she doesn't say anything about it, not a yes and not a no. i will stop "chasing" girls and try to focus on other things like a job, sports, friends, maybe i'm trying too hard to find a good woman in a ****ty world like this one where everybody is ****ing with each other.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

noseguard20

Banned
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
I just wanna say be careful with these *****es that try to play you, approach you showing sexual interest and suddenly stop giving you any feedback and when you approach them they make you contact her boyfriend. i say this sucks, it happened to me 3 times and i think it's enough for me. the thing is even if you ask her if she has a boyfriend she doesn't say anything about it, not a yes and not a no. i will stop "chasing" girls and try to focus on other things like a job, sports, friends, maybe i'm trying too hard to find a good woman in a ****ty world like this one where everybody is ****ing with each other.
Never ever worry about what the girl is thinking or the signs she is giving you. It about what you're thinking. Go after the girls you like. I am a student at LSU, and a lot of guys complain about the girls just wanting football players, well it seems like the football players are the only ones with balls enough to approach these girls. Most of the time, the girls don't give them any signals. They just see something they like and go for it.

Dude, you can chase. Don't take it so serious. Have fun. It does suck when girls show interest and then just act stupid when you show interest back.

p.s. start eating eggs and milk and chicken and rice and peanutbutter, and get to the gym and lift heavy, squat. Get your bodyweight as close to 300lbs as you can!!!
 
Top