Risk30s+
Banned
She's invited me to her house this week. I dunno if anyone else will be there. Another girl introduced me to her. She's told me before to knock on her door to get her number. Reckon she wants the d? She's much older than Me.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She's from church. She's a ex drug taker. Tells me not to go back to worldly things like drugs.She either a drug dealer, robber, or prostitute.
The scenario you posted is usually how people get drugs.
(Knock on door to get something)
But knocking on her door to get her number?
That sounds suspicious as hell.
She's invited me to her house this week. I dunno if anyone else will be there. Another girl introduced me to her. She's told me before to knock on her door to get her number. Reckon she wants the d? She's much older than Me.
None of this is relevant.She's from church. She's a ex drug taker. Tells me not to go back to worldly things like drugs.
She had a guy in her car I think he might of been staying with her. He looked stuffed. Typical homeless looking person. He was dressed OK but lives in a state house. I got along with him.
She's into going to protests and stuff as well.
She's dropped Me off probably 4 times now. Always asks me if I want a lift. Her car is nice. She was asking if I own my house. She rents her house which is only 4 doors down.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.