Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl only dates co-workerss

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting scenario.....

I was always advised not to shyt where I eat, but theres this girl in the company I work for seems
to only go out with co-workers. Before she worked at our place, every major BF has been someone she met in a place of work.

I'm wondering if there's some kind of 'attachment' or 'targeting selection process' happening here, which causes this to happen, but I'm curious as to why someone would seemingly live by this pattern.

Any thoughts gents?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another scenario you may see is a woman who is married or has bf yet has a work spouse like @LARaiders85 said proximity plays into this factor. A woman gets that secure comfort bonding emotional attachment with another male worker who knows how she feels, what her preferences are like how she likes her coffee in the morning with cream, black, 1-2 sugar, etc. when she needs validation or comfort when she needs to vent about home life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another scenario you may see is a woman who is married or has bf yet has a work spouse like @LARaiders85 said proximity plays into this factor. A woman gets that secure comfort bonding emotional attachment with another male worker who knows how she feels, what her preferences are like how she likes her coffee in the morning with cream, black, 1-2 sugar, etc. when she needs validation or comfort when she needs to vent about home life.

Often times than not feelings and thoughts get discussed that aren't discussed with the husband and it extends the divide between husband and wife.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Does she work in a restaurant lol? Just kidding.

Contrary to popular belief, a lot of women don't want to sleep with random strangers. Many of them only feel comfortable dating or hooking up with a coworker or someone from their social circle.

Plus, these "Don't shyte where you eat" rules are designed for MEN. There is no real downside for a woman to date a coworker. I only know of ONE woman that got fired for it. But in her case, she was caught having secks with the guy AT work lol.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting scenario.....

I was always advised not to shyt where I eat, but theres this girl in the company I work for seems
to only go out with co-workers. Before she worked at our place, every major BF has been someone she met in a place of work.

I'm wondering if there's some kind of 'attachment' or 'targeting selection process' happening here, which causes this to happen, but I'm curious as to why someone would seemingly live by this pattern.

Any thoughts gents?
The selection process must be "guys at work make a lot of money" or another material interest, unless she doesn't have a social circle and she believes the men at work are higher quality than men at bars and clubs, which makes sense. As a male though, banging checks you met at work isn't a good idea.

Waylon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible that she is a BPD with major insecurities? Seems like she'd be able to keep tabs on the guy she's dating if he was with her all the time at work. Either way, never get your honey where you make your money... it is much easier to avoid issues in the long run with this rule.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex who I assumed she is BPD latched onto a co-worker after me, we were co-workers I knew I was making a mistake getting involved with a girl I worked with. Our relationship wasn't full out serious she cause me a lot of grief when I tried parting ways with her lets put it this way a job I held for well over a decade I had to forcibly leave because of her. The guy she's with now has a lot more to lose than me his job position is up to 80-100k a year depending on how much overtime he gets. His biggest problem he only has one skill set he loses his job he's phucked he will never be able find a job that he could use his education/skills/training and make that kind of money. The fool let the b*tch move in with him she's after his house she's going to claim common law and try break up with him. He will end up losing his job his house and everything he worked for. He's treated like a door mat he has welcome written on his back she walks all over him the guy doesn't have a set of balls.

She's a people user she told me she likes his money and it shows he doesn't seem to see it, his friends do, they've told him get rid of her but its his first and probably last girlfriend. She's out of my life that's what counts I doubt she will ever come back around to me she knows I won't put up with her BS.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually heavily ingrained into Spanish and Italian culture, but also American culture to some extent. It's one of those things that should be a positive(restraint on impulse, self preservation) but has been corrupted esp i the girls tend to sleep with anything that moves in their Social Circle so it's not like they are Mother Teresa. I have rejected many of these women in my Social Circles because I find it totally distasteful to share with the group, yuck. I've heard the women brag about how they've been in a room with five or six guys and they snickered bc they've hooked up with all of them at some point or another...huh? The gossip got so bad about one of my male friends who had a bad run of it that he had to move across the country when the girl he didn't perform with ran to the group to explain in detail his penis size and shape?!?!
Question for ya. Were these guys dating other women at the time in the social circle? Did GFs of these guys know the other women had slept with them? It sounds as if they were all fairly comfortable with swapping among themselves, no?