Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Tinder asked me my height

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one reason I can't stand online dating/Tinder anymore. My height's not an issue but I resent having to state it like I'm some sort of prize bull to be judged and sold at the fair.

For some reason it's fine if women put "If you're under 6'3" then NO THANKS" or "hung guys only" or "INTO BEARDS AND TATTS ONLY" but if a guy puts "Only D cup or larger" that's terrible and sexist...lolz.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took your argument to its logical conclusion and succeeded in getting you to change your argument to something the woman “wont notice”. So I’ll take that as a win.
Nonsense. Your logical conclusion was distorted hyperbole suggesting that a 5'7 man should just make himself 6'3.

No, I did not mean two men standing next to each other. I meant two men in general.
Now you're flat out not addressing my statement.

Again, my friend who is 5’9 put 5’10 on his profile and a girl told him “I know you’re not 5’10.”
I just banged a chick who is a true 5'9 (I'm 5'7) who called me out on being short on the first date. She still let me smash. They do not care. Height preferences are rationalizations. A man becomes too short when her interest level is low. Her interest level is not low because he is short. Make sense?

You think 3 inches won’t be noticed. That is truly hilarious. Body proportions are vastly different with 3 inches of height, especially when the woman has a thousand reference points to go off of. The only women you have any chance of fooling are so short they probably don’t care anyway.
I don’t care if men boost their height. I barely use dating apps.
You're obviously taking this personally.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time this happens I will simply unmatch and move on. No reply. Just unmatch.
Y'all are right. Just practice nexting in this situation.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense. Your logical conclusion was distorted hyperbole suggesting that a 5'7 man should just make himself 6'3.

Now you're flat out not addressing my statement.

I just banged a chick who is a true 5'9 (I'm 5'7) who called me out on being short on the first date. She still let me smash. They do not care. Height preferences are rationalizations. A man becomes too short when her interest level is low. Her interest level is not low because he is short. Make sense?

You're obviously taking this personally.
It’s impossible to argue with someone who insists on moving the goalposts but whatever.

Her interest level will be low when she finds out he’s a liar. Unless she has no options, I guess. And what exactly is there to take personally? You basically said that my height is the absolute best height for a man to have. Thanks for that. However, I do despise liars like yourself, so I will call out stupid advice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s impossible to argue with someone who insists on moving the goalposts but whatever.

Her interest level will be low when she finds out he’s a liar. Unless she has no options, I guess. And what exactly is there to take personally? You basically said that my height is the absolute best height for a man to have. Thanks for that. However, I do despise liars like yourself, so I will call out stupid advice.
Leave the advice to those who put in the work.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she asks you the question you might as well just tell the truth. That said though, most American men are at least 5'4 so it should be no source of embarrassment.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to Your Ideal Partner’s Height According to Dr Pawlowski , the ratio should be 1.09 for a happy marriage. ie 6 inch difference is ideal.
Men on an average is 5 inch taller than the woman of the respective race. Men tend to universally level-off around five inches taller than women as fully-grown adults. Women often say they prefer taller men — but the reality is more complicated
According to The Perfect Gap: What is the ideal height difference in a relationship?
Women prefer men who are ideally 8 inches taller than them.
Men prefer women at 5′9″ or 3 inches shorter than them.
So the ideal height difference can be 3 inches (8 cm) to 8 inches (20 cm)
According to Your Ideal Partner’s Height According to Dr Pawlowski ratio of 1.09 or 6 inches difference
Suppose the groom is 6′ (183 cm tall), the bride ideal height is 5′6″ (168 cm)
Groom 6′2″ (188) Bride 5′8″ (172)
Groom 5′10″ (178) Bride 5′4″ (163)
Groom 5′8″ (172) Bride 5′2″ (158)
Groom 5′6″ (168) Bride 5′ (153)

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
I told her 5'7" and that I'm tall enough to ride all the rollercoasters. What do y'all say to this question?
Dude next time a chick asks how tall you are tell them:

I'm 6ft but i purposely put 5'7 to weed out Tinder giraffes.

And leave it at that.

You literally have to take OLD as pure entertainment and answer their obvious fishing attempts with idiotic replies. Some may then sense you don't get rattled and will warm up to you. Others that press the issue just stop replying.

A lot of these OLD chicks will automatically ask most dudes how tall they are because they are meeting dudes who tell them they are 6ft and above yet wind up showing up at 5'6.

You can just say 5'7 your actual height and if they stop replying just drop it.

Chicks will date according to their tallest pair of heels. They don't want to feel "taller" which = fat in their minds standing next to an average height dude because of their own insecurities.

You can also flip the question back at them when they ask your height and ask them as a response: How tall are your tallest pair of heels?

Most have 3 inch heels.

They're doing the math in their heads.

Chick is 5'5 you say 5'7 she thinks ill be an inch taller than him.

Knowing how they think when they reply how tall their heels are tell them: I'll bring a saw cut them to flats. Problem solved.

You really have to take old as lol time and not get flustered at all. Think about it. Most all the chicks on it aren't the greatest catch themselves otherwise they wouldn't need to be on dating sites let alone complain about them.