Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Tinder asked me my height

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a chick ask me my height 30minutes before our first date. I told her 5’11, she responded that she was taller. I said no worries, my ex gf was 6ft. This seem to have calm her fears. We met up, turns out she was 5’4. She ended up being some crazy feminist chick who had anger issues.

Glassguy

Reaction score
How tall are you?: About 7 1/2" but that will depend on your skills. Poor head game will get you only 7"

How tall are you?: I must look short in my pics. You looked chubby in the 2nd pic. What is your weight?

How tall are you?: Tall enough to see my hand on the back of your head when you're on your knees.

How tall are you?: Its random that you would ask me that. Its not super thick but its short

How tall are you?: How tall are your other bfs? You are probably taller than my other GFs

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you?: About 7 1/2" but that will depend on your skills. Poor head game will get you only 7"

How tall are you?: I must look short in my pics. You looked chubby in the 2nd pic. What is your weight?

How tall are you?: Tall enough to see my hand on the back of your head when you're on your knees.

How tall are you?: Its random that you would ask me that. Its not super thick but its short

How tall are you?: How tall are your other bfs? You are probably taller than my other GFs
How tall are you?: tall enough to drive a car without sitting on a cushion.
How tall are you?: when horizontally, trust me, you won't GAF.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If 5’9 or shorter, add 3 inches to your actual height. Everyone else say 6’ or their actual height if between 6’ and 6’3. If taller than 6’3 just say 6’3.

I don’t think the banter is worth your time if she’s already intent on screening you out.
3 inches is way too much. My friends have been caught lying about 1 inch. She’d have to be blind to not see that you’re lying.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, everyone I know has already switched to Hinge, where your height is right there. The downside is that a lot of women will screen out 5’7. The upside is the ones who didn’t won’t care if you’re 5’7.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good line would be "never thought about my height much.... everyone looks up to me anyways"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 inches is way too much. My friends have been caught lying about 1 inch. She’d have to be blind to not see that you’re lying.
Caught? See the difference is I don’t care if she knows I lied. Get the date. If she likes the way you look when you meet her it doesn’t matter. But you may never meet her if you’re out there volunteering your less than 6’ height.

Miss the ethical bullshyt. Half the women on dating apps are using filters, old pictures, concealing their weight, or lying about their own height. There are no rules of engagement in online dating.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Caught? See the difference is I don’t care if she knows I lied. Get the date. If she likes the way you look when you meet her it doesn’t matter. But you may never meet her if you’re out there volunteering your less than 6’ height.

Miss the ethical bullshyt. Half the women on dating apps are using filters, old pictures, concealing their weight, or lying about their own height. There are no rules of engagement in online dating.
She won’t like how you look because you’re shorter than her cut off. Congrats, you got a date where you paid for drinks and got nowhere. How exactly is that a good move?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won’t like how you look because you’re shorter than her cut off. Congrats, you got a date where you paid for drinks and got nowhere. How exactly is that a good move?
Wrong. You need to learn more about women my friend. What they say they like and what actually attracts them are two completely different things. The goal is to get the date so her logical hang ups can take a back seat.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm yikes... You asked her when she was going to be free for a drink and her response (essentially) was that she would prefer to stay home and watch TV. You should have un matched right there. Why "come back" at all? She disrespected you. Next

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. You need to learn more about women my friend. What they say they like and what actually attracts them are two completely different things. The goal is to get the date so her logical hang ups can take a back seat.
Watch me destroy your argument right now.

If that’s the case, why settle for 3 inches? Why not 6? Hell, just put 6’3” regardless of your height. In fact, throw in pics of some model that looks nothing like you to guarantee the date.

You need to learn about people, because this is universal: everyone hates liars. Your chance of getting past her hang ups died the second she saw you and felt totally disappointed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

If that’s the case, why settle for 3 inches? Why not 6? Hell, just put 6’3” regardless of your height. In fact, throw in pics of some model that looks nothing like you to guarantee the date.

You need to learn about people, because this is universal: everyone hates liars. Your chance of getting past her hang ups died the second she saw you and felt totally disappointed.
True. There's no disputing that.

But it's also true for some men to skillfully turn around any situation they find themselves in.

They have the presence and the will to change the narrative, molding her into his reality.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.

Here comes the predictable slippery slope fallacy. You have no actual rebuttal to my suggestion, so you cite the most extreme example of catchfishing to make your insecurity about white lies sound more palatable. People with any kind of dating experience know they average woman can't tell the difference between a 5'9 man with an inch or two in footwear and an actual 6 footer, nor does she care.

Bullshyt. If people hated liars slimy politicians wouldn't get elected. People overlook falsehoods every time they want to believe it is true. Belief is always stronger than logic.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck.

Here comes the predictable slippery slope fallacy. You have no actual rebuttal to my suggestion, so you cite the most extreme example of catchfishing to make your insecurity about white lies sound more palatable. People with any kind of dating experience know they average woman can't tell the difference between a 5'9 man with an inch or two in footwear and an actual 6 footer, nor does she care.

Bullshyt. If people hated liars slimy politicians wouldn't get elected. People overlook falsehoods every time they want to believe it is true. Belief is always stronger than logic.
It’s not a slippery slope. Slippery slope is when you take an argument to a completely separate conclusion that is quite different from the argument’s form. For example, “if men can marry each other next thing you know my sink should be able to marry my dishwasher.” I simply took your argument to its logical conclusion. You said that lying about height doesn’t matter because you can win the woman over on the date. I argued that lying does matter, and you implicitly agree because you refuse to lie to the point that it becomes laughably obvious. Instead, you prefer to keep your lie to the point where there is an obvious deception (if you think someone can’t tell the difference between a man that’s 5’9 and a man that’s 6’0, you’re completely delusional) in the hopes the woman will forgive you. News flash: she won’t.

By the way, I actually AM 6’3. And on every date I go on the woman tells me that she’s relieved I didn’t lie about my height, because “its the most common lie out there.” One actually wished there was an online blacklist for guys who lie about their height. They hate it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that trying to cleverly reply to a question that has a 99% chance of DQ'ing you will not do anything to enhance your skills.

Consider instead to build up your NEXT muscle and next her BEFORE she next's you.

A strong nexting muscle presupposes a high value. Something chicks dig.

In this particular context, you could have answered:

Her: How tall are you?

You: I was actually looking for something more than just superficial. I doubt things will work out between us. Good luck!

NEXT

Girls use OLD to enhance their princess value, why not use it to practice your nexting skills?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not a slippery slope. Slippery slope is when you take an argument to a completely separate conclusion that is quite different from the argument’s form. For example, “if men can marry each other next thing you know my sink should be able to marry my dishwasher.” I simply took your argument to its logical conclusion.
Nope. You took it to the extreme, implying that I suggest a 5'7 man claim to be 6'3. But continue with your slippery slope distortions.

You said that lying about height doesn’t matter because you can win the woman over on the date. I argued that lying does matter, and you implicitly agree because you refuse to lie to the point that it becomes laughably obvious.
That's is my whole point. You lie to the extent with which you can get away with it, which I suggested as 3 inches.

Instead, you prefer to keep your lie to the point where there is an obvious deception (if you think someone can’t tell the difference between a man that’s 5’9 and a man that’s 6’0, you’re completely delusional) in the hopes the woman will forgive you. News flash: she won’t.
Look at your weak spin game. That's completely contradictory to what I said. No, your average person cannot tell the difference unless the 5'9 man stands next to a 6' man that says "Hi I'm 6' tall!" Most people don't care enough to make the distinction.

You're also blatantly clueless when it comes to overall appearance. Boots add 1.5 inches of height. Then it also comes down to body proportions. That 5'9 man with footwear can appear within an inch of a 6'0 man wearing sandals. This happens all the time.

By the way, I actually AM 6’3. And on every date I go on the woman tells me that she’s relieved I didn’t lie about my height, because “its the most common lie out there.” One actually wished there was an online blacklist for guys who lie about their height. They hate it.
Ahhhhh this explains why you're so butthurt over other men boosting their height. Again, here you are taking a woman's complaint literally. You have to get more experience in this arena.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good way to deal with it is to turn in towards something sexual... Say "Is that standing up or laying down... what is more important to you." Then see what she does with that.
This is very good. If she's a heightist, then you've already lost the battle, and so this is a no-lose escalation attempt. At 166 cm, I will definitely use this. I think I might try answering as 16 cm, and they when replies that I left off a digit, I'd say that I thought she had asked for length.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. You took it to the extreme, implying that I suggest a 5'7 man claim to be 6'3. But continue with your slippery slope distortions.

That's is my whole point. You lie to the extent with which you can get away with it, which I suggested as 3 inches.

Look at your weak spin game. That's completely contradictory to what I said. No, your average person cannot tell the difference unless the 5'9 man stands next to a 6' man that says "Hi I'm 6' tall!" Most people don't care enough to make the distinction.

You're also blatantly clueless when it comes to overall appearance. Boots add 1.5 inches of height. Then it also comes down to body proportions. That 5'9 man with footwear can appear within an inch of a 6'0 man wearing sandals. This happens all the time.

Ahhhhh this explains why you're so butthurt over other men boosting their height. Again, here you are taking a woman's complaint literally. You have to get more experience in this arena.
I took your argument to its logical conclusion and succeeded in getting you to change your argument to something the woman “wont notice”. So I’ll take that as a win.

No, I did not mean two men standing next to each other. I meant two men in general. Again, my friend who is 5’9 put 5’10 on his profile and a girl told him “I know you’re not 5’10.” You think 3 inches won’t be noticed. That is truly hilarious. Body proportions are vastly different with 3 inches of height, especially when the woman has a thousand reference points to go off of. The only women you have any chance of fooling are so short they probably don’t care anyway.

I don’t care if men boost their height. I barely use dating apps.