"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl on phone says bye?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Girl says to me she won't send me anything anymore. I say that's ok. then she says ok bye and hangs up.

How to respond? wait for her to respond back?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Send her increasingly desperate messages every 5 minutes, then tell her that you hate her and that you'll she'll never hear from you again. Then wait 10 minutes and send her a message asking if she still wants to be your friend.
 

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Send her increasingly desperate messages every 5 minutes, then tell her that you hate her and that you'll she'll never hear from you again. Then wait 10 minutes and send her a message asking if she still wants to be your friend.
is there a beta forum somewhere, where I could read this kind of stuff while stuffing myself with popcorn?
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Send her increasingly desperate messages every 5 minutes, then tell her that you hate her and that you'll she'll never hear from you again. Then wait 10 minutes and send her a message asking if she still wants to be your friend.
Nah I'm too busy posting here and doing other stuff like listening to music. she will call if she wants to call me. She said I never buy her anything (not true) and I asked if she wanted something. She said she doesn't know. then goes on about a cat that costs $180. well I currently don't have $180 and said what if it cost her $30 would she get it. she said no she wants a free cat. then she says she will never give me anything again and I said that's ok. she says bye. I ring her back no answer.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Instead of giving you pussssssy she wants you to give one to her.
Exactly.

I just thanked her via facebook for the gifts she gave me including the effort she took in order to get it to me. I don't think I did that when she gave me the gifts.
 
Top