"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

girl on facebook

wetnoodle

New Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi, I just recieved a message on thefacebook.com from a really hot girl. "ooooh I looove freshman. yummy yummy mmmmmm".

Wow. I've never had a girl say anything like that before about me in real life, and I don't really know the right way to respond online...help?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
She's really a 4 foot fat manbaby. Or, Jabba the Hutt.
 

HornetAce

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by karusel
She's really a 4 foot fat manbaby. Or, Jabba the Hutt.
The Facebook is one of those sites where it is extremely unlikely for the person to be anything other than the person they claim to be, since it requires you to use your actual university email (an email address which usually contains your first or last name), and the majority of the interaction is all within the same campus.

Back on topic, I don't know, try looking through the bible or the tips section and see if there's anything there you can use. I'm not an expert at this.
 

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
tell her she can eat you up if she gives you her number. Then call her. Provided she isnt fugly.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top