"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Girl on Brain, this sucks

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
So, I've been working it, DJ style for a while now. Been meeting women pretty often. I would say I meet a new one every week. Now I know this isn't super DJ style but I have a very busy school schedule this summer, I'm in class most of the day Mon-Thurs, plus with all the homework I don't get out much. Too be honest school right now is more important than anything else.

So the reality is this. I can meet them, get their numbers, go out with them. Have zero fear of rejection, will talk to just about anyone. I even had some friends comment to me about how impressed they were with me talking to some HB8-9s last week. I'm like, they're just people whats the big deal. But here is my dilemna. Even though I got a regular harem I'm still stuck on this one girl. Everytime I get around her we have a great time and I get these super oneitis thoughts.

We had hooked up in the past but things didn't work out. I figured meet a whole bunch more women and things would get better. In fact things are worse. I find myself f****ing other girls and I feel like crap afterwords, totally unsatisfied. I've probably dated aaround 20 women this summer, hooked up with a fair share of them but I'm still stuck on this one.

Staying away from her is not really an option, she's friends with some of my closest friends and we were friends before we even hooked up. I don't pursue her, I don't call, we just wind up together an BAM, AFC chumpism starts welling up.

You fellas ever been in the same situation? How did you bust out of it? I feel like I'm in a total slump.

-Homey
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
yeah thanks, this I already know, how about some real help, jack*ss
 

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I have a similar kind of situation, though when or if i feel any AFC thoughts coming back and im wanting to say something, i usually try to switch it for a neg hit, which usually works for me and keeps them guessing. (I can generally pull these off really well and still get away with it).

That may not work for you so all i can suggest is that you try and put the fact that she is *that* girl when your around her to the back of your mind and treat her as you would with any other, different girl. Forget the fact that its her you are talking to and just get back into that mentality as if you'd just done an approach and had started talking to a girl. You could always try upping the kino, touch her more often when you are talking to her, make lots of eye contact, simple things like that.

Dont know if this will help you in any way, but it has to help better than the other guy who posted.

Fury
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
well you're full of shiit. if you had dated 20 other women she wouldnt be in your head. your not doing anything more than covering your weakness with a lie to somehow justify it
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Look balls, I really don't care if you believe how many women I dated or not. Here's the deal, they come and go however this one is around. I have already explained the reasons before, staying away is not an option, I will always run into her somewhere.

The point is, I still want to get with her, this messes with my skills, and makes me lose interest with all the others. This has happened twice this summer with disastrous consequences, mostly because as I have lost interest in the others, they have lost interest in me and it means having to start all over again. I'm geting tired of building up the harem, running into this girl, losing most of the harem in 2-3 weeks and having to start from scratch.

If you have something constructive to add please do, otherwise go get bent.
 

dcfball

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
1
well how about you quit being a faggot and **** her down already?

wtf do you want people to tell you? use the same shiit you use on your harem on her
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Yeah just go for it and stop being a p*ssy!

Some guys would be much more aggressive than you (me for example:eek: ), maybe it's the fact that you have "easy access" to a lots of quality women that made you "lazy" and passive.

If you are constantly stuck in a situation where you rarely get to meet cute girls and usually when you meet them you are probably NOT going to see them again, you will be MUCH MUCH more "agressive" and you won't be posting here asking what to do in your current case.

Spoiled boy!!!
:rolleyes:
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
20 chicks? I banged 100 chicks this summer. I'm better than all of you.

heh.
 

djjoe

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
well, i`m not at all an experienced dj, like the others, but if you have found that one girl you really are into, you should try to get her I´d say...

You know if you really want her and she seems to be the one for you you might feel really bad some years in the future if you didn`t at least try to get her...

i don`t think that meeting 100 other women will help in this particular case, you will have to confront yourself with the fact, that you may really really love her and you maybe want more from her than just get laid...

all the best,
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top