Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl offered a ride home from work?

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, never been in this situation before.

Happened to be near a girl at work tonight, and suddenly she offered me a ride home from work due to "bad weather, it's going to rain". My response was, "hey, that's cool. I'd really appreciate it."

(We both got hired at the same time but haven't worked together yet.)

So we chat a bit about work and then suddenly she asks what my age is, etc.

She's a cute girl, kind of reminds me of my ex but she's more latino than Native American.

Was she making it easy for me to get her digits and hangout tonight? I feel like I totally missed an opportunity.

She did say that we're probably working 'til close Tuesday evening, so I will likely get a chance to talk to her again that night.

Thoughts?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's possibly the easiest way to get the number and a hangout planned.

"I'm pretty hungry, how about we go grab some food together before it gets too late."

Then when she drops you off at your place, tell her thanks, you appreciate it, and tell her to give you her number so you can return a favor one of these days.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who aren't interested will not ask a coworker whom they don't really know if they want a lift somewhere. As much as you want to believe that this girl had a heart of gold, her intentions were probably more selfish in nature but that's good news for you.

Think about it this way, would you offer a fugly girl whom you didn't really know a ride home as opposed to a hot chick?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe she is just a nice person offering a co-worker a ride home when its gonna rain. Then, she might want to get to know him a little bit since they work at the same place.

Trying to date someone you work with is not always a good idea...

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Breaking a few DJ rules along the way, here's what I did:

The management at the job stunk so I quit yesterday morning.

I knew that she was working tonight because she had told me in the car the other night.

Before I had offered to buy her a pizza, etc. So tonight I made the approach late in the evening, dressed in my snazzy leather jacket, and talked to her how the job didn't work out, but that I appreciated that she had given me a ride home twice. She then dismissed that she's 'just that sort of girl' and likes helping people, but I insisted that I could return the favour with a pizza (as mentioned before) before pulling out my cell phone # on a piece of paper and handing it to her.

She responded that her pockets were wet, and looked it over briefly and at my last name, and how it was kind of faded. She took it and put it into her pockets. She didn't say that she would phone but she did turn to me and shook my hand. It could be my vivid imagination -- and we were in a dark place -- but she seemed to be more energetic and her eyes sparkled.

It actually went fairly well for a cold approach. Not sure if she will phone but at least I made the attempt.

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
guitaronfire411 said:
Breaking a few DJ rules along the way, here's what I did:

The management at the job stunk so I quit yesterday morning.

I knew that she was working tonight because she had told me in the car the other night.

Before I had offered to buy her a pizza, etc. So tonight I made the approach late in the evening, dressed in my snazzy leather jacket, and talked to her how the job didn't work out, but that I appreciated that she had given me a ride home twice. She then dismissed that she's 'just that sort of girl' and likes helping people, but I insisted that I could return the favour with a pizza (as mentioned before) before pulling out my cell phone # on a piece of paper and handing it to her.

She responded that her pockets were wet, and looked it over briefly and at my last name, and how it was kind of faded. She took it and put it into her pockets. She didn't say that she would phone but she did turn to me and shook my hand. It could be my vivid imagination -- and we were in a dark place -- but she seemed to be more energetic and her eyes sparkled.

It actually went fairly well for a cold approach. Not sure if she will phone but at least I made the attempt.
hello my friend

forget this girl, shes not interested. yes, you made the attempt, so i guess thats good..

but you have to understand, if a girl is interested, she will go wayyyy out of her way to accept an invitation / whatever.. good luck in the future

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably he hasn't spent ample time with this woman to build legitimate attraction and rapport. It takes more than just 2 rides home, a number close and a handshake to get her emotions tickling.

Well, you know you broke the rules by handing her your number and not getting hers. If she's interested, she'll call you up. At least you tried, and you'll learn from it. Don't build high hopes, good luck in moving on.