Girl of my dreams: personal trainer

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
This will be an epic thread... I guarantee it.

9/19: At the gym and I see this female doing a pretty different routine. She looked like she knew what she was doing, and was super fit.

We cross each other at the water fountain and I start some chit chat "you look very familiar, where did you study" blah blah blah. After a couple of minutes we exchanged names (love it when you ask someone their name and don't say yours... and then she asks your name).

9/21: I'm entering the gym looking sharp (suit) and there she was eating an apple. I say hi and sit next to her and tell her that I noticed her routine was different, blah blah and she tells me she's a PT, and that she's into strength training, and that she competes.

We talked for about half an hour, she tells me she just moved here a couple of months ago (family is from here). Then she receives a call from her mom, who came to pick her up at the gym. So I tell her I'm interested in a session and she gives me her card.

That night I call her and we set up a meeting for Friday.

9/23: We train. Session was awesome, girl really knows her ****, and we bonded. Afterwards I ask her if she wants to grab lunch. She thinks about it, then says she's really picky about food and that she'll take a raincheck. I say no problem and offer her a ride home, and she said not to worry, that she'd take the subway. :-/

9/24: Saturday morning she sends a txt asking how I feel, and I tell her I'm a little sore, but no big deal. Asked her if she was willing to train on Sunday. She said no problem.

9/25: We met at the gym and the session was awesome once again. We had some real chemistry. When we finished she asked for a ride. I said ok and asked her if she wanted to eat, and she said no, next time.

Everything went great on the ride home. When we got there her father was outside, and came to the car and said hello. She stayed in the car while we spoke (5 mins). After he left we talked a bit more and then she left.

9/26: This morning she sends a txt reminding me to drink lots of water "aim for a gallon" she said. I told her my quads, abs and glutes said hello. She lol'd.

Later I txt her that drinking a gallon of H2O isn't as easy as it sounds. Then out of nowhere she tells me that if I find 3 other people to train we could train at this other gym and we could cut off the middle man (gym takes 1/2 her cut).

I then tell her that it's gonna be hard since I don't know 3 people interested, but that we could keep doing what we've been doing as long as she was ok with it (not giving gym 1/2 her cut). Then she responds: "It's hard because I think I scare people away, lol." WTF?!?!

I send her a txt telling her to give me a call, and she does. She was walking her dog, and so was I. After about 10 minutes on the phone, we meet. We're sort of neighbors.

We walked the dogs for about an hour, talked about a bunch of stuff, her life, how she ended up here (basically out of job and no family over there), she doesn't go out much, very dedicated to her body, asked her her age(32, 1 year older than me), etc. She didn't ask much about me, though.

We said goodbye.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick doesn't have a car
moves to a new city and has no job...Why do you want her other than her body.May be she was only nice to you for your money. Gym chicks do that

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
I just want to **** her. After that it;s all downhill.

Still need to add half more of the story.

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post some where related to strippers and their behavior now a days after the recession. which explained why they are more friendlier than ever calling and texting guys and asking them to some to the clubs....your scenario might be the same..so be careful dude

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
9/28:This evening she sent a txt asking for my email in case I wanted my routines emailed.I ignored her txt.

9/29: I was sweaty because I was doing her routine. She came over, with a smile on her face. I gave her a kiss and made a joke about some new crazy routine I was doing. She laughed.

A little later she came over and told me next time we work out she had this new ideas, blah blah blah (she had a smile on her face). I told her tomorrow was a good day for me, and she said ok.

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
9/29: Last night she sent a txt asking what time we were gonna meet today. Waited 30mins and sent a txt saying something came up at work and I wasn't able to make it. She replied 1 minute later saying "no problem, good luck".

9/30: Today I went to the gym very late, thinking there was no way I would see her. But there she was :/

I acted super friendly, as if I didn't care ****. As if I was never interested in her, but very friendly. Making jokes. She laughed a lot. Frankly, I don't care anymore. I looked at her and she's a 6.5, maybe a 7 because of her body.

She was very friendly, though, and it's evident we have chemistry.

I left without saying goodbye.

Richard Pryor

Reaction score
10/3:She sent a txt msg (Monday 5:30pm) saying:

Hey! I'm about to go do a 'whatever' workout at the gym, if you want to join me. It's really intense fat burning + heavy lifting workout but only lasts like 20 mins. Good opportunity to learn how it works. Leaving now

I sent a txt yesterday saying I wasn't gonna be able to make it because I had a trial today. She said good luck.

10/4: This morning I went to the gym super early (hoping I wasn't gonna see her) but about half an hour later she got there. She said "hey! what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in court?" I said yeah, but trial started at 10am and I came in early to blow some steam (it was 8:30am). We talked a bit about the workout the day before and that was it. I left about 15 mins later without saying goodbye.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard Pryor said:
Later I txt her that drinking a gallon of H2O isn't as easy as it sounds. Then out of nowhere she tells me that if I find 3 other people to train we could train at this other gym and we could cut off the middle man (gym takes 1/2 her cut).
It was implied before I even started reading this, but once I read this part of your post I automatically knew she is just trying to swindle you. Unfortunately she is just using you for money. As others have stated... she is 32, no car, no money, and lives w/ her parents. If she was a male she would be a social outcast playing WoW on the weekends...