"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Girl obviously interested, but still tries to make you her girlfriend (what's happening?)

Machinegunner

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
I would like to know your opinion on this (sorry for my english, not a native speaker).

I've met a girl at work who is very good looking, but also very feminine. Picked up on some of her clues, that she might be interested. We chatted a few times, she started actively creating opportunities for us to meet at work, writing me and so on. I asked her on a date, she declined, telling me, she has a boyfriend. Seemed genuinely sorry, told me "we can go out anyway sometimes", which I ignored, thinking she just basically felt sorry for me. After that, she came to me several times for a chat. I didn't want to be an *******, so I accomodated her. That's when she started telling me her troubles, minor health problems, small disagreements with family members and such. At that point, I thought "Ok, now she's trying to turn me into her therapist" and cut off all contact. The rationale being, that a girl, who is sexually interested in you, won't devaluate herself in you eyes by telling you this stuff.

Since then, her interest is higher than ever before. She is making up work-related excuses for us to meet, writing me, even started leaving work at the same time I do to have a few moments with me.

So I am confused. It's a theoretical problem - why would a girl try turning you into her beta male orbiter, but still show all signs of high sexual interest? This just doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

Let me know what you think.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
You could be the next bf, could be planning to monkey-branch.

Whenever a chick says she has a boyfriend just be really blunt and reply with stuff like: "Break up with him, problem solved"; "Wanna upgrade to a man friend?"; "Can he cook? Then he can make us dinner".
Boyfriend isn't a husband, don't let it stop your moves.
 
Top