Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl needs to stop acting awkward

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ran into this chick from high school the other day who I hooked up with a few years back. A few weeks after we hit it off, she gave me the LJBF babble, and being an AFC at the time, I still was all over her. So now, I've been hanging out with some friends and she just happens to be there. Thing is, I'm a changed man now. I talk to her as if I couldn't give a fvck about the past, which I really don't. But, she acts noticeably awkward around me, which detracts from the natural, cool atmosphere I try to create with the group. I'm not even into her, I just flirt with her like I do with most girls since that's the type of guy I am. Apparently, she takes it like I'm all into her. It's not that big a deal, but it does effect me when I am around these people. One thing I'm considering is to give more attention to the other girls in the group, and ignore her. Also, I wanna use some ****y funny to get it into her head that the past is past. It didn't help that one of the morons in the group brought us up either. Better yet, next time theres a HB I find I'd like to meet, I should capitalize right in front of her :)

Any suggestions welcome

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you said, pay more attention to the other girls. Then when you two end up having a private moment which im sure has happened, just walk up close to her, take her hand and look at it give it a squeeze and the look her straight in the eye and softly say "I'm so glad we are just friends." Smile and walk away, look back once and wink.

-Grey Fox

FrancisBegbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with your post...I was just gonna say I dig the name...good old Miles is one of my favorite musicians ever..the man was a musical genius plain and simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrancisBegbie
This has nothing to do with your post...I was just gonna say I dig the name...good old Miles is one of my favorite musicians ever..the man was a musical genius plain and simple

ever read his auto-biography? he was pretty DJ himself...well, maybe except for all the drugs and sh!t he did that f'd up his life...

sorry for the thread hijack.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 86
ever read his auto-biography? he was pretty DJ himself...well, maybe except for all the drugs and sh!t he did that f'd up his life...
True. His autobiography is some real shyt.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
stop flirting with her

either she 's a freind or a lover or a complete STRANGER,ur already playing mind-games.