Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl more LIKELY to fvck if she is wearing PANTS in a Club

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that the girls who're wearing "Pants" are more than likely to come back home or SNL with you, (looking to get fvcked) than the girls who might wear dresses.

A debate on Attraction Forums rose, with more of the comments favouring girls who wore pants where getting fvcked more often than girls who wore dresses. In actual fact, when I look at my FR's, I have had more ONS with girls who where wearing pants rather than dresses or skirts. Why is this?

Without the %'s and in-depth analysis or bashing, HAVE YOU ACTUALLY NOTICED this, inane comments like "There isnt a difference" will result in a BAD REP point in you're next thread :rolleyes:

Like to know what the frequent Clubbers here think, Discuss.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I see no scientific correlation in regards to this. Add to the fact that when I go out to the clubs, literally at least 95% of the female populace is wearing skirts/dresses. However flip it to normal day time and 95% of the female populace is wearing pants/jeans.

Personally I always thought the girls wore the dresses/skirts because its way more feminine and provides easier access to the goods both psychologically and literally.

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on the girl, some feel way too exposed in a dress/ skirt, like they'd be taken aside and raped at any opportunity- but others wear them for that exact same reason ;)
Some HB's just like wearing jeans to make it more exciting when they do come off- the guy's seeing alot more skin than he had earlier & gets more sexual / aroused etc..

I think that most of the time girls in skirts are more up for it though, from past experiance it seems like theyre more receptive to vibes, and it's a LOT easier to escalate. ;)

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its true.... Girls wear dresses in club to compete with one another. Attention contest. The ones that go to club to get a one night stand dont put too much effort in looking like a cellebrity in the red carpet.

mix_master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who have blonde moustaches are more likely to FVCK.

Girls who shave their left armpit twice a week are more likely to....FVCK.

Girls who think Brangelina is a cool contraction are more likely to....FVCK.

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Is it true that the girls who're wearing "Pants" are more than likely to come back home or SNL with you, (looking to get fvcked) than the girls who might wear dresses.

what does the pants have to do with them getting laid with you or not? that's just bull****. im sure that in a club its the confidence, the eye contact, the way you approach her that counts.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is a load of pants.

Next...

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mix_master said:
Girls who have blonde moustaches are more likely to FVCK.

Girls who shave their left armpit twice a week are more likely to....FVCK.

Girls who think Brangelina is a cool contraction are more likely to....FVCK.
Aren't you the dude that didn't know what to do when two girls "supposedly" wanted you at campus?

I don't see humour here, just AA.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
This thread is a load of pants.

Next...
Man, its a tough one, Owl.

Maybe at 49, you aren't readily aware of the social dynamics in Clubs anymore?

These aren't cougars that are wearing Ann Harvey dude, but I can see why you would consider such a thread "Pants". JOLLY GOOD DAY!

This isn't something I thought up about on my own ignition. I was browsing Attraction Forum on love systems and wanted to hear what you guys thought, but instead got flooded with Newbies who fancy themselfs "Seniors" who give guysa reason to BASH and FLAME about this site going down hill.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
Aren't you the dude that didn't know what do when two girls "supposedly" wanted you at campus?

I don't see humour here, just AA.

Owned

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this as: Girl more LIKELY to fvck if she is wearing SOMETHING in a Club

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only ever had ONSes with girls wearing skirts.

I don't know any girl who wears pants to a club.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
this is such a troll thread too lol wtf cant believe i responded

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pants in the club
pants in the club
looking like a slvt with pants in the club

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
pants in the club
pants in the club
looking like a slvt with pants in the club

shawty wear pants when she lookin for a rub
pants in the club
pants in the club
shawty go nuts wit da pants in da club

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
Haven't noticed this particular phenomenon.

OP, why do you think they would be?
I don't personally think they would FVCK because of it, I've had ONS with both. Another thing is maybe where I go clubbing, its a trend for girls to wear spandex with ANYTHING else now. I rarely see girls in dresses or skirts without the Spandex or Jeggings as they call it. Plus just 3 and a half weeks ago, the girl I ONS with was wearing a dress. So its no difference to me. I think it was more of a debate about seperating stereotypes from; the girls who come to the clubs to get fvcked, the ones who come to compete with other women and the ones that JUST dont wanna be there.

From LOVESYSTEMS Attraction Forums:

How do kinky women dress usually in bars?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In my experience, they are the type of woman to usually dress really conservative. Like pants and a turtleneck. And the woman that dress all skanky and bad girlish are the ones who aren't kinky. Is this true, or have I just not had enough experience to tell that?"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman most likely to have sex with you is the one naked in your bed..

....AFTER YOU HAVE PROPERLY GAMED HER!

What she's wearing has little to do with it.