Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl mimicing everything i do?

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey so i got this girl thats real in to me.. she flew from austraila to visit me in the states..

anyway i like her too.. but ive noticed she copies alot of things i do.. im not sure what to make of it.

i smoke pot, she visited then she started smoking. i have an electric blanket.. she just got an electric blanket. i say certain things.. shes starts saying the same things. etc etc.

im not sure what to make of it.. its almost like a turn off to me. like shes tryin to hard to make me like her or something. ive never had anything like this before.. shes like adapting my hobbies and stuff. i dont really like it, i dont want to be dating a clone of me i want an individual ya know? what do you think? ever experienced it before?

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an AFC man.............now u see whats so unattractive about being one :crackup:

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she is trying to become more like you in order to replace you.

okay maybe not..but seriously she may think that you would like her or find her more interesting if you both have the same interest. Be straight forward with her, (I.e) you like the fact that we have different interest and are still compatible, you like her for her and she does not need to change in order for you to like her..ect...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... she wants you to think she is cool.
she wants you to sit back and say "gosh darn it we have alot in common"
she is trying to win you over.

its that simple.
its a simple form of flattery that will end up getting on your nerves.

shredhead7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're just opening her eyes to new things, nothing wrong with that. We all pick slang and start using it. She likes you, be happy!

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or since your her contact in whatever country you are in, she is just trying to fit in. She thinks what your doing is the normal and cool thing to do. Give her a break, and some play....see what happens when you go to the land down under, where something and men plunder....

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt i love that song. GONNA EAT SOME OF MY VEGEMITE SANDWICH!

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, she is just trying you on "for size" to see if your daily habits really fit with her, or are just interesting temporarily.

She isn't cloning herself to you - don't think for a minute she has lost who she is. She already knows that. Accept that this is what most women do to varying degrees - if you actually want to be with women. (I don't mean this sexually - but we are not wired like you men... you know?)

It's a test of sorts - but one you have no control over passing or failing, because you are just who you are. She will either find she can really embrace and be comfortable with these small idiocyncracies/habits/ways of yours, and will relax about them, or she will move on. If you want to keep her, you need to keep her warmer that the electric blanket does. LOL

If I were you, I'd be more worried that she will get bored with you... smoking pot, electric blankets, slang... how about giving her some experiences she can REALLY write home about?! LOL

Also, she probably isn't even aware of Why she is doing it - most people aren't. But intuitively she is deciding about you.

nighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
My psycho bordeline EX girlfriend did that.

I do not say yours are psyko, just that mine are.

She took over my intressts and chamelont herself to be a perfect clone of me.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should get a dog like mine..every chick that comes into my area and has some kind of skirt on, he goes up to them and sticks his nose in their snatch...if he does it more than once, you know that its GOOD, if not STAY AWAY...lol