Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl matched with me and my friend on Bumble. Gross

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend is on Bumble and he matched with this chick. He showed me her and they were planning a date. I told him she was hot and he should pursue it. I also warned him that she must be a little crazy because she is hot and single in her early thirties. She is definantely crazy. I explained to him that any beautiful women that is still single in her thirties, its because of her. He is a slightly blue pill so he kinda argued against it. It turns out that I was right.

Weeks later I match with the same chick! And we are messaging back and forth. I told him about it and we had a laugh about it. He said I should try my hand. My friend lives a good 45 mins - 1 hour away in a totally different part of the state. Do you understand how many dudes she must have matched with and messaged for two dudes to have matched with the same chick in totally different regions. It shows you the plethora of men these girls have. Its insane and its a little disgusting. This is unatural and paralyzing for anyone.You are really just a number. A blip on the radar of dong.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And are you thinking of trying your hand at it as he said? Or is it too paralyzing for you?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And are you thinking of trying your hand at it as he said? Or is it too paralyzing for you?
Bro I don't know. It is quite paralyzing. To be honest she would probably stop texting back sooner or later just because she found a new toy.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a man date a old lady when hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day until the end of time +
I agree with Deez, have fun if you want but I would never take this flake serious. At 38 years old about 98 percent of the females my age or even slightly younger are garbage! They hit the wall hard and are usually so psychologically damaged its too dangerous to even be in the same room.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Deez, have fun if you want but I would never take this flake serious. At 38 years old about 98 percent of the females my age or even slightly younger are garbage! They hit the wall hard and are usually so psychologically damaged its too dangerous to even be in the same room.
Women over 30 in general come with tons of baggage which is why I prefer dating younger.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So my friend is on Bumble and he matched with this chick. He showed me her and they were planning a date. I told him she was hot and he should pursue it. I also warned him that she must be a little crazy because she is hot and single in her early thirties. She is definantely crazy. I explained to him that any beautiful women that is still single in her thirties, its because of her. He is a slightly blue pill so he kinda argued against it. It turns out that I was right.

Weeks later I match with the same chick! And we are messaging back and forth. I told him about it and we had a laugh about it. He said I should try my hand. My friend lives a good 45 mins - 1 hour away in a totally different part of the state. Do you understand how many dudes she must have matched with and messaged for two dudes to have matched with the same chick in totally different regions. It shows you the plethora of men these girls have. Its insane and its a little disgusting. This is unatural and paralyzing for anyone.You are really just a number. A blip on the radar of dong.

old is tool for sucesful men good looking men who look for easy bang

for women its a way of life, tho, they are social media addicts till 20 year old, then they are dating apps addict till 40 yearold. men for comparison create companies during that time

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Women over 30 in general come with tons of baggage which is why I prefer dating younger.
i dont fall for the 'psyhically damaged' meme.

they act like crazy thots because they never got burnt

she's giving you sh*t and average man thinks 'OMG DAMAGED GOODS WOW wtf!11' no she just was never held accountable for her actions so she kept doing them

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been known since the dawn of time, high kill count is the dismantling of the feminines abilities to pair bond. She is incapable thereafter and coupled with females nature being hypergamy on steroids, its a write off.

My biggest concern with red pill is that, despite the fact, the being on the knowing, most still play house, and living blind to a woman's indiscretions or better put, a life time of ****ty decisions. One of the rmg guys married a woman who cucked him lol while serving his country. At least, a blue pill beta is ignorant as ****kkk. He doesn't know. I cannot fathom knowing and still walking off a cliff with decimated SMV.

Ironically enough, for the push to top form SMV 18-23, its not without its troubles. Most are halfway or full retard. Free thinking is lacking. A kid here posted about his 21 yr old not wanting kids.

#uneducated

Hit and run material.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
biggest concern with red pill is that, despite the fact, the being on the knowing, most still play house, and living blind to a woman's indiscretions or better put, a life time of ****ty decisions. One of the rmg guys married a woman who cucked him lol while serving his country. At least, a blue pill beta is ignorant as ****kkk. He doesn't know. I cannot fathom knowing and still walking off a cliff with decimated SMV.
I have seen this first hand! One of my hookups from college was around 38 when I ran into her at a bar. She told me she was dating a 27 year old who was about to inherit his fathers real estate development firm. She busted on him the entire night about how when they moved in she threw away all his pick up books. They were dating 6 months at that point... next thing she’s knocked up and forcing him to wed. 1 year after her first wedding anniversary she’s texting me and other guys I know looking to fck.... I blow her off and it’s now 3 years later and they have multiple kids. He’s making millions.... and I honestly feel sorry because anyone can see how this ends. I am just hoping the guy doesn’t off himself when she flips that switch. It blows my mind how he had some understanding of the game tho and at 27 married someone 11 years older... Jesus Christ !!!! How is that a good thing for any dude????

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen this first hand! One of my hookups from college was around 38 when I ran into her at a bar. She told me she was dating a 27 year old who was about to inherit his fathers real estate development firm. She busted on him the entire night about how when they moved in she threw away all his pick up books. They were dating 6 months at that point... next thing she’s knocked up and forcing him to wed. 1 year after her first wedding anniversary she’s texting me and other guys I know looking to fck.... I blow her off and it’s now 3 years later and they have multiple kids. He’s making millions.... and I honestly feel sorry because anyone can see how this ends. I am just hoping the guy doesn’t off himself when she flips that switch. It blows my mind how he had some understanding of the game tho and at 27 married someone 11 years older... Jesus Christ !!!! How is that a good thing for any dude????
Marriage was about survival benefits atbone time. The sec you add marriage to anything, the cost skyrockets. If you look at what women say and what women do, there's a significant discrepancies. When we analyse the divorce stats, 80% of which is initiated by women or as high as more then 90% of college educated (indoctrinated) women. Women are the more savage of the two sexes. The fault of man is apparent whereas women are more cunning and by default, play to a duplicitous sexual and biological strategy. In all of the scenarios, her bet is hedged by daddy government or beta cuck provider.

I don't see the fella above as red pilled. Purple pill at best. I am cynical and more black pilled. As in, the only guarantees in life are death and taxes. Nobody gets out alive. There's no happily ever after. Its smash or next. Repeat. Its no playing house or cohabitation. Its no dating. Its takin ****kkk out and telling her what to do. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Its because of the thr black pill, the savage aspect of being, and the fact, life's too ****in boring not to try.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Omg. You sound like a woman. Don’t take it so personally. Go for it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg. You sound like a woman. Don’t take it so personally. Go for it.
The chances of being successful with a girl that messaged 3,000 men in about a 40 mile radius is very very slim. She stopped responding. But that was predictable if you are intentionally messaging that many men a month.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update if anyone cares. I was totally wrong about this girl it seems. My friend is actually "dating" her. She is one of his 2 plates. I will probably meet her soon which will be awkward since we both matched on Bumble. He says that she is a traditional girl from a good home and that she didn't let him smash until the 3rd date. Now she is obsessed with him.

This is interesting and I can admit when I am wrong. I thought that she was total basketcase for matching with so many men. Thinks will get interesting when I do meet her through my friend.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update if anyone cares. I was totally wrong about this girl it seems. My friend is actually "dating" her. She is one of his 2 plates. I will probably meet her soon which will be awkward since we both matched on Bumble. He says that she is a traditional girl from a good home and that she didn't let him smash until the 3rd date. Now she is obsessed with him.

This is interesting and I can admit when I am wrong. I thought that she was total basketcase for matching with so many men. Thinks will get interesting when I do meet her through my friend.
Good for him! Another plate. Tell him to keep going, have some fun.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't really want to write this, sigh... but:

You are certainly right about women over 30 (and I think 30 is a very generous demarcation). But in 2019 with the promotion of promiscuity through the mediums women get their sense of direction from like TV, blogs, movies, celebrities and such, the lack of guidance many girls have, and the whole OLD and antisocial media spectrum of tinder, snapchat, instagram, facebook etcetra. You really have to look at a woman's fundamental character, because as soon as she hits puberty she can sleep around with dozens and dozens of men if she just decides to, if that's her personality. She can be in gangbangs, get under, and suck c0ck with more men in more varied experiences in 3 months than 10 women 70 years ago might in their lifetimes. By the time she is 18-19, she can already a hardcore veteran. If she was damaged from the start, then her age doesn't matter.

Last edited: