Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl likes me but i don't

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get someone who likes you to stop liking you because there is this person at the place i'm working at the moment who thinks i like her and i know she likes me but i don't want anything to do with her. Whats a nice way of letting her down?

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her to get other girls to like you? if there is other girls and they know that this girl desires you, they will like you more.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i already have a gf so i'm not really into getting everyone to like me in the way this girl likes me.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have u told her you have a girlfriend? Thats the easiest way man.
Don't say anything if she hasn't said anything though. You could be jumping to conclusions? Just keep mentioning you're girlfriend and if she asks you out or trys it on then just tell her you have a girlfriend man, not a big deal.

Unless shes one of those sick birds that will stalk you and make clay models of you and worship it

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i will do that and just mention around her that i have a girlfriend or just tell her i seeing her later if she asks me what i am doing. thanks mate.