"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

girl leaves stuff in my car then denying it....

StrikeEagle15

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
There is this girl I am really interested in. And I think she is really into me too. We flirt, joke around and tease each-other and we have a lot in common too. but here is the catch... I am 14 years older than her. She is a 23 year old student at a junior college and I tutor her in science. one particular day because of power issues in the building we could not have lessons so I invited her along to join me in hanging out at a local nature preserve. We had a fantastic time. several hours after dropping her off, I noticed a Bracelet laying on the floor mat of my car, in front of the car seat she was sitting in.. out In plan view. Thinking she must have left it there for the obvious reasons a girl who's interested would.. . I confronted her with it the next time I saw her... Funny thing, I never even had a chance to say anything I just held it up and before I could speak, she said it was not hers. and insisted it wasn't when i pressed her about it. Then I said "it is yours now" she kind of smiled and took it without hesitation. So whats up with her and why would she deny this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
chicks always leave stuff at your house after you bang..

girls are always looking in every nook and cranny for signs another females been around lolol

me and my friend had a meme going where we would have a box of stuff by our bed from females that left chit over, bras panties, shirts, makeup stuff anytime a girl needed something just say look in the communty box xd
 

StrikeEagle15

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I get it, I get the reason they leave stuff in your car, house., apt, etc... I have had it happen before, what I never have had happen before ,is why this girl denied it was hers when I showed it to her... why would she do that. It clearly was hers. So why? And then... take it when I gave it to her. No girl would take something of another girls if it isn't already their own. BTW- love your idea of the community box! LOL
 
Top