Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl leaves stuff in my car then denying it....

StrikeEagle15

Reaction score
There is this girl I am really interested in. And I think she is really into me too. We flirt, joke around and tease each-other and we have a lot in common too. but here is the catch... I am 14 years older than her. She is a 23 year old student at a junior college and I tutor her in science. one particular day because of power issues in the building we could not have lessons so I invited her along to join me in hanging out at a local nature preserve. We had a fantastic time. several hours after dropping her off, I noticed a Bracelet laying on the floor mat of my car, in front of the car seat she was sitting in.. out In plan view. Thinking she must have left it there for the obvious reasons a girl who's interested would.. . I confronted her with it the next time I saw her... Funny thing, I never even had a chance to say anything I just held it up and before I could speak, she said it was not hers. and insisted it wasn't when i pressed her about it. Then I said "it is yours now" she kind of smiled and took it without hesitation. So whats up with her and why would she deny this?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks always leave stuff at your house after you bang..

girls are always looking in every nook and cranny for signs another females been around lolol

me and my friend had a meme going where we would have a box of stuff by our bed from females that left chit over, bras panties, shirts, makeup stuff anytime a girl needed something just say look in the communty box xd

StrikeEagle15

Reaction score
Yeah, I get it, I get the reason they leave stuff in your car, house., apt, etc... I have had it happen before, what I never have had happen before ,is why this girl denied it was hers when I showed it to her... why would she do that. It clearly was hers. So why? And then... take it when I gave it to her. No girl would take something of another girls if it isn't already their own. BTW- love your idea of the community box! LOL