Girl leaves because I was on Roids, acceptable reason??

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas. Havent been here in a loooong time, but im back. Things with the girls are great, doin my thing and not giving a **** about anything!
Had an ex girlfriend come back into my life about a week ago. Now before I get into it, let me say that i dont care where things go or anything because I am completely focused on school (graduating college in May).
So anyways, she calls outta nowhere (said she was calling her gym instructor whose name is also supposed to be Chris and mistakenly called me.....BULL****) and we start talking. Apparently her boyfriend cheated on her and this and that....who cares!!!
So we start talkin and she brings up our relationship. Now my friends have asked why her and I broke up because when we were with each other, things were great and she treated me like a king. Did whatever I wanted, cooked, you name it, she did it. When I was asked by my boys, i honestly said "to be honest, I have no idea why she really broke up with me."
So I ask her, "yeah, why did you break up with me, cause honestly I dont remember why." Well first she said she thought I cheated on her with my ex before her, which never happened. And I said is that all?? because she knew it was bull****. (my ex had some friends tell her I did because she didnt want me with the girl, you know the drill...girls are ****ed up)
She says the bigger reason was because I took steroids when we went out. Now, this was the first time I did, to be honest I was curious about what the results would be so I took a shot at it, literally. She said that it was my body and I do what i want, but i guess deep down inside she really didnt want me to.
What do you think, is that a reasonable excuse?? If you're wondering, no I never had roid rage or any of that crap (only the *******s get roid rage).

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostbutFound
What do you think, is that a reasonable excuse?? If you're wondering, no I never had roid rage or any of that crap (only the *******s get roid rage).
First of all, not only *******s get roid rages. The effects of roids on any given person are completely unpredictable. Anyone can get roid rage, theres no way to tell whether or not you'll be the kind of person to get it.

Otherwise, its a decent excuse, maybe she was afraid that you would get the rage. It could seem like you are unconfident about your body and it was a insecure attempt at becoming something.

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you got me pinned there. I definitely am insecure about my body. (childhood teasing definitely affected my vision of myself) But I keep my insecurity to myself, because when im around the girl, i dont give a **** if im butt naked in front of her. Like i said before, it was more out of curiousity to see what would happen.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it was a valid reason. It's a matter of morals and ethics. She obviously doesn't want to be with someone who uses steroids and probably any other drugs, either.

The fact that she did so many things for you would indicate that she cared about you very much and it likely really bothered her a lot that you were doing something that both isn't good for you and is illegal. You can't justify faulting her for that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
This is as valid as not wanting to date a jailbird!!!

From a DJ point of view... No excuse is a reasonable excuse... Shouldn't even be entertained, especially coming from an ex...
:rolleyes:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things many juicers do not realize is that they become buttheads and don't even realize. Once I read a report many years ago by a Medical Doctor who experimented with roids and he documented his strength gains before and after.

One thing he had no awareness of was his short temper. He thought the whole time that he was being cool and down to earth but everyone around him saw a marketable change during and after the experiment.

Another thing this girl may not like cheaters. Too many people roids is cheating to get your gains. I personally have no respect for cheaters like that myself. And for many myself also if a person is stupid enough to put something like that in their bodies you begin to wonder what else they would do to disrespect their bodies.

Also you need to look at your REAL reasons for using roids. You must of had a complex about something and that must of been evident in your relationships. Either height issues (the main reason), or lack of penis size (the other main reason) why men will try to balance things out.

Which is one thing I do not understand. If you have no d*ck and you use juice your stuff get's smaller because your taking an outside testo source. Why would anyone want to risk getting smaller along with the possible inablility to jumpstart your bodies natural testo production which has and does occur?

Just for the sake of larger muscles that will only evaporate when you quit????

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Congratulations. You just won the 'most ignorant post of the day' award. I suggest that you do some research about 'roids' before making stupid assumptions.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
It's also stupid for a guy to take steroids unless he wants to be a short-tempered bald guy with a little d*ck and man-boobies.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It's also stupid for a guy to take steroids unless he wants to be a short-tempered bald guy with a little d*ck and man-boobies.
and the ignorance regarding steroids continues:rolleyes:

I already mentioned the temper thing.

Baldness is genetic, if it isn't in your genes all the gear in the world will not make you go bald.

It doesn't shrink your ****, why on earth would anybody use them if it did?:rolleyes:

Man- boobies is a possible side effect if you don't use an anti estrogen.

You actually learned something today Wyldfire;)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
and what was he in prison for?
For being present at an assault another guy committed and leaving the state. However, Vermont charges anyone present at the commission of a felony crime as if they also committed the crime. Even though the victim of the assault testified that he never laid a hand on him and only walked in on the assault a couple of seconds before the police arrived, he was still given 10-22 years for being present when someone else committed a felony. I actually saw him on America's Most Wanted about 3 years before I met him. He was on the show for leaving the state. Ironically...I remember when I saw his picture on the show before meeting him my reaction was "That guy doesn't look like he could do what they're saying he did." Imagine how weird it was to read every word from the court transcript to find out that not only was my first impression right...but he got such a huge sentence for something he didn't even do. Hell, he couldn't even have stopped that assault from happening because he was drunk off his arse.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
and the ignorance regarding steroids continues:rolleyes:

I already mentioned the temper thing.

Baldness is genetic, if it isn't in your genes all the gear in the world will not make you go bald.

It doesn't shrink your ****, why on earth would anybody use them if it did?:rolleyes:

Man- boobies is a possible side effect if you don't use an anti estrogen.

You actually learned something today Wyldfire;)
I suppose the National Institute of Health and all the medical professionals are wrong, huh? Sorry, buddy...but I'm going to believe the NIH over you. Oh...and you shouldn't be taking steroids, either.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose the National Institute of Health and all the medical professionals are wrong, huh? Sorry, buddy...but I'm going to believe the NIH over you. Oh...and you shouldn't be taking steroids, either.
I don't use them, yet

What did I say that the medical professionals wouldn't agree with? Do your research woman, you're not as smart as you would like to think.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, he couldn't even have stopped that assault from happening because he was drunk off his arse.
Why is it ok to get drunk but not ok to use steroids. You don't have to worry about a guy behind the wheel on juice.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use them, yet

What did I say that the medical professionals wouldn't agree with? Do your research woman, you're not as smart as you would like to think.

You still haven't answered, why was he is prison?
Health Hazards
The major side effects from abusing anabolic steroids can include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of skin, tissues, and body fluids), fluid retention, high blood pressure, increases in LDL (bad cholesterol), and decreases in HDL (good cholesterol). Other side effects include kidney tumors, severe acne, and trembling. In addition, there are some gender-specific side effects:

* For men — shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, increased risk for prostate cancer.
* For women — growth of facial hair, male-pattern baldness, changes in or cessation of the menstrual cycle, enlargement of the ****oris, deepened voice.
* For adolescents — growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes. This means that adolescents risk remaining short for the remainder of their lives if they take anabolic steroids before the typical adolescent growth spurt.

In addition, people who inject anabolic steroids run the added risk of contracting or transmitting HIV/AIDS or hepatitis, which causes serious damage to the liver.

Scientific research also shows that aggression and other psychiatric side effects may result from abuse of anabolic steroids. Many users report feeling good about themselves while on anabolic steroids, but researchers report that extreme mood swings also can occur, including manic-like symptoms leading to violence. Depression often is seen when the drugs are stopped and may contribute to dependence on anabolic steroids. Researchers report also that users may suffer from paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.1

Research also indicates that some users might turn to other drugs to alleviate some of the negative effects of anabolic steroids. For example, a study of 227 men admitted in 1999 to a private treatment center for dependence on heroin or other opioids found that 9.3 percent had abused anabolic steroids before trying any other illicit drug. Of these 9.3 percent, 86 percent first used opioids to counteract insomnia and irritability resulting from the anabolic steroids.2

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofax/steroids.html

And I DID answer your other question. You're just not paying attention.

Steroids are BAD for a person. It is dumb to put substances into your body. Taking steroids to get bigger is what lazy people do.

That paranoid jealousy ought to go over really well with the ladies, by the way. Just what every "recovering AFC" needs...some good old fashioned irrational and paranoid jealousy, delusions and acne. It'll be just like old times...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it ok to get drunk but not ok to use steroids. You don't have to worry about a guy behind the wheel on juice.
Actually, yes you do have to worry...road rage. Where did I say I thought it was good to get drunk? Although drinking is legal and doesn't have anywhere near as many side effects as steroids...I certainly would never condone anyone drinking and driving.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health Hazards
The major side effects from abusing anabolic steroids can include liver tumors and cancer, jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of skin, tissues, and body fluids), fluid retention, high blood pressure, increases in LDL (bad cholesterol), and decreases in HDL (good cholesterol). Other side effects include kidney tumors, severe acne, and trembling. In addition, there are some gender-specific side effects:

* For men — shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, increased risk for prostate cancer.
* For women — growth of facial hair, male-pattern baldness, changes in or cessation of the menstrual cycle, enlargement of the ****oris, deepened voice.
* For adolescents — growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes. This means that adolescents risk remaining short for the remainder of their lives if they take anabolic steroids before the typical adolescent growth spurt.

In addition, people who inject anabolic steroids run the added risk of contracting or transmitting HIV/AIDS or hepatitis, which causes serious damage to the liver.

Scientific research also shows that aggression and other psychiatric side effects may result from abuse of anabolic steroids. Many users report feeling good about themselves while on anabolic steroids, but researchers report that extreme mood swings also can occur, including manic-like symptoms leading to violence. Depression often is seen when the drugs are stopped and may contribute to dependence on anabolic steroids. Researchers report also that users may suffer from paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.1

Research also indicates that some users might turn to other drugs to alleviate some of the negative effects of anabolic steroids. For example, a study of 227 men admitted in 1999 to a private treatment center for dependence on heroin or other opioids found that 9.3 percent had abused anabolic steroids before trying any other illicit drug. Of these 9.3 percent, 86 percent first used opioids to counteract insomnia and irritability resulting from the anabolic steroids.2

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofax/steroids.html

And I DID answer your other question. You're just not paying attention.

Steroids are BAD for a person. It is dumb to put substances into your body. Taking steroids to get bigger is what lazy people do.

That paranoid jealousy ought to go over really well with the ladies, by the way. Just what every "recovering AFC" needs...some good old fashioned irrational and paranoid jealousy, delusions and acne. It'll be just like old times...
None of what you posted proves what I said wrong. Baldness is genetic. Shrinking of testicles is temporary, you said before it shrinks your penis. Roid rage is a myth. Some guys get on the juice and they think they have to act tough.

Taking steroids just to get bigger right away is being lazy. If you are like me and you train until you reach your natural genetic potential and then use it is not being lazy.

Alcohol causes alot of side effects too yet you still use it.:rolleyes:

What paranoid jealousy are you talking about?

Also there is no record of steroids causing a person's death.

If you want to keep arguing this ( like you do everything else) keep going:rolleyes: