Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Girl lazy about sex

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I don’t know what made me think about this again tonight, or why it’s pissed me off all over again, but I was wondering if anyone has had similar experiences.

Around this time last year I was dating a girl that was a “dead fish” when it came to being intimate. She would just lay there and do all of nothing if I didn’t tell her to do something. I didn’t want to let on but her lack of doing anything was really pissing me off, I mean REALLY pissing me off. I wanted to start screaming at her “Just give me some feedback beotch!”

Of course I didn’t, but I suggested things diplomatically by saying “You know it’s ok if you want to touch me or rub my hair or anything” to which she would respond “It’s ok I’m doing fine.” I was the first guy she ever did anything with (she was 19… but whatever) and sometimes she would use this as an excuse and she would say “well I don’t know what to do.”

I wasn’t asking for gymnastics, but is it really too much to ask for some feedback? I wasn’t asking for brain surgery here, just ****ing play with my hair beotch! I’m doing all the work and she just gets to lay there, typical lazy woman.

*phew* Well I’d like to say this rant made me feel better, but it really hasn’t.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
I definetely know what you are talking about man!

Women are ALWAYS so ****ing selfish and passive in bed!


That pisses me off too.
Only joy you can have is when you **** her.
And that's all...


They think you are satisfied when you **** her once.



Personally I really like gentle touching.
I'd relly much like if chick would use even SOME effort to touch me and try to turn ME on.

They do absolutely NOTHING without asking.


I think the best way to get something is to say something like you like really much of simple touching just liked they do and they could make some effort too...

It pisses me of too really much when women think that they are the one to be pleased and they do nothing to you like you would be completely satisfied kissing her neck, etc. **** that!!!



Communication is the key to get something.
If you can't communicate and say that you want some pleasing too, you'll get nothing.

Chicks don't ****ing get it. One time they get a great man they just expect him to please them... *sight*


You have to preceed always with pleasing them first and then get something back.


Remember to say her that you require pleasing too, otherwise you will not get it.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Yeah man, it's a pain. I'll be satisfied with her hands on my back or something! Hell, moaning is great, but being felt is even better. It's even worse when you have to start EVERYTHING with her and then TELL her to do something. Eh, enough ranting for now.
 

C-Damage

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Age
42
sounds harsh mate, if your not enjoying it, dont do it. Especialy if its pissing you off that badly. Fact is if she thinks she can keep you by doing that then shes wrong isnt she?......No?

friad your gonna have to settle then.

- basicly if shes never been with anyone she proabbly thinks thats how its done(ignorance). As shes never had to physicaly seduce someone into sex she doesnt know whats involved. Make her (put her in a position where if shes to get any she must make you want it), and she'l have to learn, she refuses to learn - chuck her. Biach. (this can be achieved without creating anger - this is called being a challenge?)

other method is to tell her specificaly what shes not doing that needs doing...but to be honist thats not very useful, as every time she flakes out on you (which she will keep doing) you'l just be like 'LOOK IVE TOLD YOU BEFOR!'...it'l be farcical (sp).
 

_XT_

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Yeh I've had girls like this to, damn lazy!

They don't do anything but lie there like a corpse - and then afterwards they complain that they didn't get an orgasm! Like WTF!?!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by C-Damage
sounds harsh mate, if your not enjoying it, dont do it. Especialy if its pissing you off that badly. Fact is if she thinks she can keep you by doing that then shes wrong isnt she?......No?

Thanks for the feedback but it's not really an issue anymore since I dated the girl last year and we've been broken up for a good while now.

Originally posted by Hollowpoint
I need and demand feedback at least.
Hell yeah! It's just no fun if it doesn't seem like she's enjoying it. I mean hell I may as well go cut a hole in a apple and **** that for all the feedback that girl used to give me.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
C-Damage was correct in his idea of she may be ignorant about what you want from her. But that's only one theory. I chatted with a couple pals and we came up with some other ideas. These ideas are to be accepted or rejected as you see fit.

*She's not "in to you" she's just putting out to keep you around till she finds something better.

*She thinks YOU'RE bad in bed, and doesn't want to tell you, so she "shows" you instead.

*She dislikes sex in general and just hopes you'll be finished soon so you can do something SHE likes.

*She's pissed at you for something :confused: that you don't even know you've done, and this is her way of getting even. This is especially true if she says things like:"You never make me cvm!" or "Are you DONE yet?"
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Some people are just plain uninteresting in bed, period.

If she is one of those, next her and move on. There is no reason to tie yourself to a dead piece of meat.

Dietzcoi
 
Top