Girl keeps blabbering about guys that hit on her daily.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you been with a girl that constantly yaps about guys that hit on her and the AFC gestures they pull daily?

I've been dating a girl for a few months. While I know she's attractive I certainly don't mind her being hit on, It's the fact that she keeps telling me about every guy that hits on her or wants her number.

Would you guys consider this a red flag?

I'm starting to get very irritated with her as of late, I think I'm even starting to lose interest. She wanted me to come over tonight but I opted to stay home instead.

Thoughts or similar experiences are welcome, thx.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic attention wh0re....or sh!t testing you to see how you react.

Personally, I'd be very put off by it. It sounds like she's got a bit of an ego and as time goes on she's probably going to get more demanding and more annoying. It wouldn't surprise me if she flirts with other guys to get attention too.

One way you can deal with this is with textbook reverse psychology. When she brings up a guy hitting on her, you should say something like "You should've got his number. It never hurts to have options" or "You should've gone for a drink with him. You never know where it could lead" or just basically act as though you're pushing her towards these guys.

I've used this kind of thing many times before and it drives most girls mad and showing that you don't care helps put you in control of the situation.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend was in a situation like this and he told me that he just listened, didn't care, and ended up fvcking her in the end. Maybe you should do the same. :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I'll just tell her that women hit on me all the time too.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have experienced this with a few girls. I just find it irritating as hell. It's like a ****ing mosquito buzzing in my ear.

They're such idiot children.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I once met a girl for a much anticipated long distance date. She spent the first hour complaining that the guy at the bar before me was hitting on her. I wanted to say something but I just tuned her out.

She was still b*tching about him as I led her back to my hotel room.

Once in the room, I sat alone in a chair and she laid on the bed. Then she said "Come here I want to cuddle" and she never mentioned him again.

Moral: What they are saying doesn't matter so much as the mood they are conveying. Without arguing, you need to slowly overwhelm them with your prowess and stoicism.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just sounds annoying and immature. If I told my girlfriend everytime I saw her about how this girl and that girl were hitting on me that would make me a tool pretty much, even if it were true. A girl doing it is no different. It's basically teen behavior. She has a long way to go it seems.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Classic attention wh0re....or sh!t testing you to see how you react.

Personally, I'd be very put off by it. It sounds like she's got a bit of an ego and as time goes on she's probably going to get more demanding and more annoying. It wouldn't surprise me if she flirts with other guys to get attention too.

One way you can deal with this is with textbook reverse psychology. When she brings up a guy hitting on her, you should say something like "You should've got his number. It never hurts to have options" or "You should've gone for a drink with him. You never know where it could lead" or just basically act as though you're pushing her towards these guys.

I've used this kind of thing many times before and it drives most girls mad and showing that you don't care helps put you in control of the situation.
A girl i was dating was doing the same thing... She would tell me how she was eating a banana in the car, and a guy in the car next to her was just staring... I was like thinking in my head...really??? Or like you said how she would be out with girlfriends and guys hit on her...

I agree with jariel, give her that reverse psychology, because if shes talking about guys hitting on her etc... this is definitely attention ***** status, PLUS the sh!t testing game....

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would second everything Jariel said.

Encourage her to go for the other dude as mentioned. Even worse, you can AMOG the dude without him being there.

HB: This guy was flirting with me. He asked for my number.

Mike: He sounds like a real sweetheart, you should give him your number.

HB: Really?

Mike: Yeah, he sounds really romantic and thoughtful.

You are making it look like you are complimenting him, but in reality, you are planting the image in her head that he is a sappy nice guy who buys flowers and stuff. This will kill any attraction she has to him and make her question just how "validating" his approach actually was.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. She's seeing how you will react. Don't let it faze you. Make it humorous. "What's with you attracting all these freaks?" Then smack her on the ass or something and tell her you're a freak too.

2. She's letting you know she is of high value. Maybe she feels like you are too good for her or she's afraid you don't find her attractive. It sounds like she has self-esteem issues. She's telling you other guys find her attractive to convince you she is desired.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Crissco said:
Just walk away bro, not worth the hassle, believe me.

Is that the solution to everything is just to walk away?

If he does that hes gonna be a very lonely guy soon.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, the answer is to turn the tables until the inevitable corrective conversation takes place.

When you're out, keep on telling her how this woman and that keep looking at you. When she returns from the bathroom, tell her how some girl was blatantly hitting on you.

Eventually she will short circuit and you can ask her how she likes it.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
As always, the answer is to turn the tables until the inevitable corrective conversation takes place.

When you're out, keep on telling her how this woman and that keep looking at you. When she returns from the bathroom, tell her how some girl was blatantly hitting on you.

Eventually she will short circuit and you can ask her how she likes it.
i think this will not work because its not a realistic story!

rjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this girl is an immature attention wh*re. She craves attention from guys, loves making guys feel jealous. It makes her feel really desired. The girl I talked about in one of my previous posts acted this exact way. I didn't realize it at the time, but now that I've been visiting this site, it all makes sense.

Use logic. If a girl truly liked you, she would never talk about ex's or any other dude in front of you. She would want to make YOU feel like YOU were her one and only beau.

K2000kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just testing you to see if you value her enough to get miffed by the possibility another man moving in on her. They say they hate jealousy in a relationship but it REALLY makes them feel all pretty inside.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john1234 said:
i think this will not work because its not a realistic story!
There are always girls looking at you. Make a point of mentioning this, because it is true. All you're doing is magnifying it.

It's so entertaining to watch a girl get the script flipped on her. The shock in their eyes once they eventually realize it is priceless.

When a girl does what this one is doing, it is an abusive, disrespectful act. Just as a dictator can only understand and respond to violence (and not to reason), so it is that women can only understand and respond to the same abuse they dish out. Nothing else under the sun can change their behavior.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She's an attention wh0re who's hungry. Don't feed her. Act unfazed.

Then she'll likely service YOU with a blow! That's my ruling.

Case closed.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GhostWriter said:
Have any of you been with a girl that constantly yaps about guys that hit on her and the AFC gestures they pull daily?

I've been dating a girl for a few months. While I know she's attractive I certainly don't mind her being hit on, It's the fact that she keeps telling me about every guy that hits on her or wants her number.

Would you guys consider this a red flag?

I'm starting to get very irritated with her as of late, I think I'm even starting to lose interest. She wanted me to come over tonight but I opted to stay home instead.

Thoughts or similar experiences are welcome, thx.
I've had women do this out of a desire to be fully upfront with me about the men in their life. I am frequently shocked on this website how often men take honest & decent behavior and portray it as a female scheme to steal all your money.

Listen, being hit on with a giant sexual agenda annoys women. Though our insane culture tells us this is the way to pick up women, women intuitively understand it's not how men should behave. I focus on being friends with women, and sooner or later many of them want to sleep with me and do. But then again, unlike these saps, I don't pressure them or even think about sex.

I'm not saying this is what you should do. I'm simply saying this is clearly what I would do. I would simply ask her why she's telling you these things. I would calmly explain that you feel annoyed when she brings this up, but you're not quite sure why. I would welcome her to say anything that feels important, even if it annoys me, but I'm wondering if there's another way. I would ask if she has any thoughts or potential solutions. Again, not saying that's what you should do. Just saying, that's what I would do.

It is not our place to judge or control women. And I only recommend cutting off women at the drop of a hat or every sign of trouble if you want to be alone the rest of your life. I highly recommend maintaining long-term relationships with women of various walks and stages of life because it's fun and enriching.