"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girl keeping tabs on me

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
From her fb posts she’s obviously holding on to hope that things will work out with an ex.

On the other hand, anytime I’ve posted a story since we stopped talking she is pretty much guaranteed to watch it.

I also posted a picture of something I was doing last weekend. Her coworker commented asking a question and pretty much right away she answers for me.

I’m not reaching out, just find it odd.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Are you with this girl? Or is she a plate?

Interested in why you think she wants things to work out with an ex. I've found that using my intuition/logic to solve these kind of "problems" is hopeless and I'm normally some way from the truth.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
women do this , I do not really understand why as women will never say the truth

but I have 2 leads , either she has another guy in her life that she is hoping to secure , either she thinks that you are somehow out of her reach

I remember a girl that was not following me on social media would like my photos and watch my stories , but never followed me . So she was putting a lot of effort in stalking me , but when I was reaching out to her she would be warm towards me and then become defensive

in my example my thoughts are that she was interested but she thought that I am out of her league + low self esteem
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Are you with this girl? Or is she a plate?

Interested in why you think she wants things to work out with an ex. I've found that using my intuition/logic to solve these kind of "problems" is hopeless and I'm normally some way from the truth.
Dated her for a little bit a few months ago but she went ghost and started posting about how she was earning her exs trust back just very obvious with what she posts.
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
Dated her for a little bit a few months ago but she went ghost and started posting about how she was earning her exs trust back just very obvious with what she posts.
Got it. I would leave her be. Give her a taste of what it's like to be ghosted. If she really likes you she'll make sure you know it. At the moment it sounds like you're an orbiter and she's pining for "the one that got away"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
women do this , I do not really understand why as women will never say the truth

but I have 2 leads , either she has another guy in her life that she is hoping to secure , either she thinks that you are somehow out of her reach

I remember a girl that was not following me on social media would like my photos and watch my stories , but never followed me . So she was putting a lot of effort in stalking me , but when I was reaching out to her she would be warm towards me and then become defensive

in my example my thoughts are that she was interested but she thought that I am out of her league + low self esteem
ya 100% certain she’s trying to get her ex back, she posts kinda cryptic stuff about it but it’s very obvious. And I know that when she went silent with me it was because at the time he was giving her a chance.

when I see her in person she tries to be friendly and ask me about life but I just kinda act indifferent.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Got it. I would leave her be. Give her a taste of what it's like to be ghosted. If she really likes you she'll make sure you know it. At the moment it sounds like you're an orbiter and she's pining for "the one that got away"
lol I definitely don’t act like an orbiter. Just letting her do her thing, if she reaches out then we’ll see what happens but not chasing her at all.
 

matt_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
35
lol I definitely don’t act like an orbiter. Just letting her do her thing, if she reaches out then we’ll see what happens but not chasing her at all.
not saying you're acting like one, but she might be treating you like one. good to see you're not giving her the satisfaction.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
ya 100% certain she’s trying to get her ex back, she posts kinda cryptic stuff about it but it’s very obvious. And I know that when she went silent with me it was because at the time he was giving her a chance.

when I see her in person she tries to be friendly and ask me about life but I just kinda act indifferent.
you can play it like that if you really like her , otherwise I would just next her .

the reason for nexting is because I have quite a big ego and see this kind of girls as thick skulled for rather than have an awesome guy like me in her life she is just stringing to the past while being ok with loosing me
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
the reason for nexting is because I have quite a big ego and see this kind of girls as thick skulled for rather than have an awesome guy like me in her life she is just stringing to the past while being ok with loosing me
totally get that, especially watching as her posts go from happy to “I’m so much better off without you” type sh1t multiple times in a month. Looking dumb asf doing that to yourself because you can’t read the writing on the wall
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
I had a chick do this to me, its annoying as hell.

I would go to eat places and by the time I was finished she had called the place and paid for my meal, this happened sporadically for about a year, she went through 3 different guys from what I know, doing this all the while, definitely strange vibe
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
I had a chick do this to me, its annoying as hell.

I would go to eat places and by the time I was finished she had called the place and paid for my meal, this happened sporadically for about a year, she went through 3 different guys from what I know, doing this all the while, definitely strange vibe
that’s another level lmao crazy
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
that’s another level lmao crazy
She was super loaded, owned a whole apartment building and a bunch of houses, when we were together I used to walk around with like 3-5 grand in cash at all times, she let me drive this giant truck she owned, this thing was ridiculous, $130,000 value, lifted to the point you needed a ladder.

But that is the thing, boundaries, if she was a normal boundary drawer, none of this would of ever happened, there is a real consequence in the stalking aspect with people who don't draw boundary for you, if I had never accepted anything she offered, chances are we never would of hit it off at all, she got a charge off providing.

Boundarys are important, but malicious people can tear them down and feel nothing about it.

Like whenever we had a fight, she would literally go **** some guy and I just didn't care because she never took the resources off the table, I really didn't care at all, I just always focused on her son in those times... Ugh, places like this are where no boundaries at all can get you, yuck.
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
I remember a girl that was not following me on social media would like my photos and watch my stories , but never followed me . So she was putting a lot of effort in stalking me , but when I was reaching out to her she would be warm towards me and then become defensive

in my example my thoughts are that she was interested but she thought that I am out of her league + low self esteem
I always wondered if girls would purposely grow defensive against the meet up if they thought that it would ultimately result in some kind of rejection from the guy. But other times, I see girls throwing themselves at Chads who are definitely out of their league. I guess the difference could be ovulation...
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I always wondered if girls would purposely grow defensive against the meet up if they thought that it would ultimately result in some kind of rejection from the guy. But other times, I see girls throwing themselves at Chads who are definitely out of their league. I guess the difference could be ovulation...
depends on the woman , not all of them are the same

but as a rule , chads do not really offer any value besides being a lover , so this is why they might treat a guy different
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
depends on the woman , not all of them are the same

but as a rule , chads do not really offer any value besides being a lover , so this is why they might treat a guy different
Yeah, maybe the easier it is to objectify the interaction in their heads, the less friction they have against engaging.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Yeah, maybe the easier it is to objectify the interaction in their heads, the less friction they have against engaging.
I would say that it is quite important not to show too many bf material traits , like good job , house , car , bla bla , and focus more on the lover side . At least at the beginning
 
Top