Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is PSYCHO!!!! Should I end with the last word?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okaaaayyy...

I nexted a girl like 3 weeks ago as she was clearly an AW. Had not really hung out or talked to her since.

6 days ago, she sends me an email, which accidentally had a virus attached. No big deal, but I emailed her back, explaining not to send forwards to me as the last one had a virus attached.

She called me up immediatly and apologized, then she started to bytch about her roommate...I cut the convo short, but everything was cool...I was not mad about the CPU virus...no harm done...and we joked about it.

5 days later she leaves a really cool comment in FACEBOOK in regards to my new car...no big deal.

6 hours LATER she sends me some FVCKED up email, telling me that she is tired of me blaming HER for all the problems in my personal life.

WTF???

Basically, her email went on about how it was NOT HER FAULT we missed the movie, and she was tired of me blaming her for all of my problems...she then went on about how my virus that affected my CPU was also NOT her fault, and she went on and one about how I am blaming my issues on her.

WTF????

Back story - when her and I were out last (3 weeks ago), her text messages were not getting to me (she was running late). So we ended up being 30 minutes late for a film, and not being able to get in. As a "joke" I said, "sooooo...seeing as you totally ruined my movie...how are you going to make it up to me??" This was done with a TOTAL sexual innuendo. And it was VERY CLEAR it was a joke. She joked back.

I had NO CLUE what she was talking about in her email, and she was obviously upset about something, so i called her up. She would not pick up. I left a msg. to call me back. Then replied to her email to give me a call.

She mailed back, telling me she is not in the mood for my BS.

Taken aback, I simply say that I was calling her to talk about whatever is bothering her...

She then demanded an apology for me joking about the movie, and an apology for me blaming the virus on her.

Huh????

Both were her fault anyway...but never did I take it seriouly, nor did I care. She said she was fine (when i asked her if she was okay), and she said she was totally happy as her ex-BF is in town and she is exceited to see him (she wants him back).

I should have ended the emails there...

But...me being a stubborn Mutherfvcker, I tried to fgure out what was wrong.

After she constantly sent me messages, and NOT explaining anything (only insults), I told her to throw away my number and never contact me again...

WELLLLLL...that PISSSED her off even more!!!

4 emails LATER, it was her accusing me of BULLSHYT, and demanding an apology...

Like a moron, I again tried calming the situation and wrote back an email which I hoped would do that. It didn't.

Got another BS email.

I sent another "calm" email, telling her what I thought about this whole situation. I then nicely told her that I hoped things worked out with her and her ex, and wished her the best.

I get ANOTHER BS PI$$ED OFF EMAIL!!! She tells me I only "HAD HER" because she was drunk, and she NEVER liked me...and to "take a hint for fvcks sake"...she did not want to tell me as she "cared about my feeelings"

WTF?

I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE NOT GOT INTO THIS BS EMAIL GAME!!! But she was so fvcking insulting...even after I was playing it VERY COOL!!!

My last email to her, I told her the only person she cares about is herself, and she should have learned that from her AA meetings at that is the most common trait of an alcoholic (she was an alcoholic for 15 years, been sober for 1 year). Told her she needed to start accepting responsibility for her own actions, instead of blaming others...and the only reason she keeps emailing me is because she wants to get the last word in becasue as usual, HBOREO is always right, and everyone else is always wrong. Email blocked.

And go figure, BLOCKING HER PI$$ED her of ROYALLY, so I got a text msg. with her telling me some BS about how she never liked me, and if I keep insulting her she as goiing to call immigration (I am Canadian, on a work visa in the US)...

That was 2 days ago. I did not reply to that last text.

I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET FLAK from memebrs telling me I should have not began ANY email BS, but I could not help it...she was so FVCKING insulting!!!!

She has it in her head (even after I nexted her), that I totally want her, and not taking a hint. Ummmm...I haven't seen her in 3 fvcking weeks!!!

My EGO is telling me to have the last word on this one...just a simple email...but my head is saying don't bother...

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End it with no response. Silence is the best solution

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go cold no contact.

No talking to her at all.

If she calls you hang up the minute you hear her voice.

NO SMALL TALK, NO REGULAR TALK, NO TALK!!!

Got it???

If she emails you block her.

And she sounds like a BPD to me.

Cluster B personality disordered people on a deep level can never take the blame for anything so they rationalize all of their problems as being your problems and never really take the blame for anything that they do.

Even if they are backed into a corner and admit wrongdoing it is just a lie to get you off their back momentarily and then weeks or months later that problem that they admitted guilt to will be brought up again and blamed on you.

AND DON'T TRY AND GET THE LAST WORD THEY FEED OFF OF YOUR REACTIONS BECAUSE THEY FEED OFF OF GENERATING AS MUCH DRAMA AS THEY CAN SINCE THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE THEM FEEL ALIVE.

Do not give her a response and you will win and it will drive her fvcking nuts.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay cool...

yeah...sounds kida messed huh?

Blocked her from facebook and my regular email....

KontrollerX...sounds like you've been through something like this before... ;)

OneEyedJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also learn something from this about yourself.

Her insulting email/texts bruised your ego made caused you to defend yourself. As you found out the hard way, that contributes to the drama.

Feeling that you need to get the last word in is your ego.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing sounds incredibly stupid.

I agree with the others...I would cut off communication right away and not waste any more time on a stupid chick.

My bipolar alert just went off as well...stay far away from this one.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She feels like she's winning everytime you respond to her emails. You'll actually have the last word by not responding at all.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
The whole thing sounds incredibly stupid.

I agree with the others...I would cut off communication right away and not waste any more time on a stupid chick.

My bipolar alert just went off as well...stay far away from this one.
Its not bipolar.

Its Borderline Personality Disorder.

Thats what BPD stands for not Bipolar Disorder.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I've been in this situation before. Don't respond to her at all, then if a week goes by and she still won't stop, tell her your involved with someone else and she missed her shot.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time you respond she gets her fix. She is loving the fact that she is getting a reaction from you....

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CFERD said:
Every time you respond she gets her fix. She is loving the fact that she is getting a reaction from you....

Exactly!!!

Tantric: C'mon bro, you know better than this. Its kinda actually even more pathetic that your feeding the beast when you know how you should have handled this situation.

Why do you feel the need to get the last word in so bad? Who gives a fuvk if a retarded whack job thinks poorly of you?? Just move on and forget about her.

End of story!

PIMP

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, I know...she just really pi$$ed me off...

My bad...

Yes, my ego gets in the way a lot, and I should have dropped it after she said she did not want to talk...

Well...over now... ;)