“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

girl is pissed cuz i rejected her (kinda)

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
k well has you read from my other posts ive made great friends with this one girl.i never thought of us doing stuff but two nights ago that all changed. we just went nuts on each other, then again last night we were doing stuff. well on the phone with her after she said to me that she wanted to do more things tomorow(today) but i was a little unsure cuz i thought we were taking it to the next level to fast. so i told her" i dont want to do stuff everytime we get together" and i guess she was shocked at first but now shes mad at me. then she was going on how it will ruin our friendship when i see no reason why it will. we were still super strong friends after the first time, but just when i told her that i didnt wanna always be doing stuff thats when she got mad. and now i dont know what to do so please send some help guys
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
SOrry man, your just going to have to do her doggie style. I know thats not what you want to hear, but its the only way to keep her as a friend.

What can I say...Life is hard...

:p

Heh heh, sorry man, but its not a hard question!:rolleyes:
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
What kind of fukkin idiot are you? And what exactly is "stuff"?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
put it in her butt...
 

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
haha we said we would play it by ear, next thing ya know i go over to her house and she gives me head............three times
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
She's probably jus worried that she did somethin wrong and now you don't like her. It's a women thing. Jus make sure she understands that its not her that she was great you jus don't feel good rushing into things. Or you could just **** her. :p
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I thought it was always the girl that says she doesn't want to do stuff everytime you see each other.

I don't have clue what your thinking but take advantage of it.
 
Top