"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Girl is moving

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Wtf, the last 3 girls I have gone out with and actually started to get something going with have all moved about one week afterwards, this is really starting to pIss me off.

Well the ? here is, she just told me today that she is moving (actually she is already there), and I wasnt really sure what to say to her on the phone about that, but I plan on talking to her again.

Should I be happy that she is going back to school, should I be upset that she wont be here anymore, she's moving like
2 hrs away, and i'm not doing any kind of LDR, I dont think she wants that either, she might be moving back in 10 months when she is finished with school. So what do I say on the phone?

"Well good luck with that, see ya around"
"Aww thats too bad, I was looking forward to seeing you more"
"I'm happy that you are going back to school and wish you the best of luck, maybe we can get together sometime if you come back here to visit"

Thanks
The Beez
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RabidDog

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Knox, Tenn.
I'll bite.

If she is moving, and you have no desire for an LDR, then you have no choice but to next her, or be honest and say that when she comes back later, if possible, you'd like to continue things. Or you could use the old "I might never see you again" card and attempt a close.

I'll leave that up to you. ;)
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Thanks Rabid,

Just so you know, I did use the middle line in the first convo, I had when she told me she was moving.

Me " well that sucks"...."for me anyway"
Her "why"
Me " because I was looking forward to seeing you more"
Her " Oh can you hold on a second, someone's calling me"
Her sister " can she call you back"

someone called her like 5 times during the 12 min convo. and it was that time that she didnt come back on the phone.
 

Lingham

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Toronto
Originally posted by jaybeezi
Thanks Rabid,

Just so you know, I did use the middle line in the first convo, I had when she told me she was moving.

Me " well that sucks"...."for me anyway"
Her "why"
Me " because I was looking forward to seeing you more"
Her " Oh can you hold on a second, someone's calling me"
Her sister " can she call you back"

someone called her like 5 times during the 12 min convo. and it was that time that she didnt come back on the phone.
Heh, typical rudeness. You confess something heartfelt and she has to "get the other line". I'd next her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
Next this girl. You are in the midst of openning your heart to this girl, and she says to hold the line. Just for that, I would delete her number and never talk to her again.
 

MisterAl

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Well, something you're doing _must_ be causing all these women to pack up and leave town! ;)

Your conversation example shows that you are placing too much of your happiness and self-worth on having these girls in your life. You need more of a devil-may-care attitude about this.

Your conversations could have gone more like this:

Her: I'm moving to Siberia, so I guess we'll never be together.
You: Well that sucks... For _you_ anyway!
Her: Why?
You: Because you don't get to hang with me anymore!

In your life change the focus from her to you. You have been proving to women that you're dependent on _them_ for happiness and emotional stability. Stop putting them on pedestals. I suspect that this is what has been pushing them away.
 
Top