Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is in love with my Beta Qualities

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be that she's intentionally looking for the opposite of her ex, because she didn't enjoy him. I wouldn't say being an a-hole is alpha, an a-hole is just an a-hole.

What is beta is to not act because you're unsure. Just make moves, escalate physically and that's enough. I haven't had a problem with having a friendly tone and having it get sexually heated. More often than not it's very effective, because you're not part of the common dichotomy of nice guy or bad guy. So many guys think they have to choose between being an a-hole or a complete doormat, but there's a middle road where you're relatively nice and comfortable being with and still lead.
I agree, being an ahole isn't alpha. Being a "bad boy" isn't alpha. These guys possess masculine qualities which is what draws girls in.

I view it as a scale:

Nice Guy-----Alpha Male-----Bad Boy

The alpha male possesses the positive qualities of nice guys and bad boys, without the negative qualities of nice guys and bad boys. The alpha male is the sweet spot between the two. Kind of like The Rock.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you actually listened to what a woman had to say, and believed her... You're gonna have a rough summer kid

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it turns out she wanted to have sex with me the whole time. So after the weed we just did that.

Long story short, I was overanalyzing small things and overthinking everything like you guys said on other threads.

So I guess I don't have to overthink things anymore, thanks

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it turns out she wanted to have sex with me the whole time. So after the weed we just did that.

Long story short, I was overanalyzing small things and overthinking everything like you guys said on other threads.

So I guess I don't have to overthink things anymore, thanks
Ayyyy let's gooo!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's buttering you up. Like a calf being fattened for a feast.