"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

girl is immature, but hot bod 8+, How do I mould her?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Ive currently got a 3 girl rotation. these are single moms, I am a single dad.

the 2 are average but overall better behaved.

trouble is chic number 3 has 1 child(so thats okay), she is genetically blessed with a figure I just want to impregnate all day, shes about 5 ft 5 running 15% body fat. (bare in mind I live in a welfare area so the women are a mess).

my issue is how immature she is, she does tik tok videos, calls her daughter & friends all generic terms like "baby gal". and shares BS relationship memes, like she deserves to be loved.

what Im saying is she looks great on my arm, and in my bed. it would be a shame to kick her to the kerb too quick.

Patrice O neal used to talk about molding women? can anyone expand on this
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I think the idea of "molding chicks" applies to the younger ones like 18-22. However, this chick is a mom, so I imagine she's older than that. This tells me that she's probably stuck in her ways and won't change much.

Congrats on banging a stunner. Enjoy your tiktok videos.
I know right, Ill let her orbit for a bit. its the generic quotes that make me want to throw up:rofl:
 
Top