Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl is giving me the cold shoulder

Emymker

Reaction score
My friend invited his girl friend to hang out with me and my family. He is totally friend zoned but keeps trying and my mom noticed that she was interested in me. I invited her out to go boating with me and my friends. Since I had just bought a boat I thought this was a perfect way to get to know her better. She said she was busy but invited me to hang out with her and her friends. To make a long story short I went to the concert but stayed with her and her friends ( Male and female friends) in the hotel. I got really drunk really fast but everything was cool according to people the next day. Basically I didn't do anything stupid lol. The night before the concert. Leading up to the concert we had been texting and talking on the phone all week. She said she was checking me out the weekend I first met her. I was being ****y and said I noticed that. We even sexted for a solid 3 hrs a few days before the concert. She had to go to work in 2 hrs. Anyways I basically got drunk the day of the concert and probably didn't talk to her as much as I should of. We where in a group setting so I only knew her. One of her Male friends cousin showed up and we kinda just started talking and since I was drunk was really flirting with her hard. At the time I was just having fun since she didn't even live in the state thought nothing of it. Basically it was a s**t show towards the end. I was really drunk the whole time and I'm 37 yrs old. I should no better but just decided to cut loose. I had to get up early for work on Monday (4 am) so I didn't get to say goodbye. I texted her the later in the day saying thanks for inviting me etc... 10 hrs later she replied with " I hope u had fun. You got drunk really fast the whole time lol" . I said I was sorry about that and had no idea why I got so drunk. We texted a few more times and I said I'm looking forward to getting to know you better one on one. She never responded. I actually really like her and her friend said she was excited that I was going to the concert. So I'm not sure what to do. Let her cool off a few more day and ask her straight out what is going on?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She told you what is going on.

Nice way of showing yourself, first change your date plans like you got nothing going on for you, and then you get drunk. You're not long term material that's it. Best advice, don't contact her, move on. If she comes around, and only if she will, then you two can meet. Btw, if she has half a brain she will not contact you.

This is how guys kill attraction, whatever she felt to you, is gone.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Something about how u acted turned her off, you acted like a fratboy instead of a grown ass alpha who can handle his alcohol. That whole thanks for inviting me bs text was beta. Honestly you shouldnt have even gone. U lost frame instantly when u agreed to the concert and were denied the boat idea

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why everytime somene says "I get drunk" things go down fast? and funny they never notice, also dude if the guy is friendzoned or not you shouldn't really try anything, if he is your friend, you don't sh!t him.

what I see from this whole thing, you don't have any self control, is a bad friend, too avaiable, desperate to get girls

Emymker

Reaction score
I know I totally messed up. I still went boating but should have never went to the concert. Agree with everything that is being said. I just recently started dating (was married for 9 yrs) and she was the first girl out of a few that I actually vibe with. I cleared it with my friend before I went to the concert also. So he said it was cool but who really knows. She is supposed or was going boating for a few days in a couple of weeks. The strange part is that she tagged me in her Instagram post the next day. Like I said this is all new to me. Live and learn for sure.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend invited his girl friend to hang out with me and my family. He is totally friend zoned but keeps trying and my mom noticed that she was interested in me. I invited her out to go boating with me and my friends. Since I had just bought a boat I thought this was a perfect way to get to know her better. She said she was busy but invited me to hang out with her and her friends. To make a long story short I went to the concert but stayed with her and her friends ( Male and female friends) in the hotel. I got really drunk really fast but everything was cool according to people the next day. Basically I didn't do anything stupid lol. The night before the concert. Leading up to the concert we had been texting and talking on the phone all week. She said she was checking me out the weekend I first met her. I was being ****y and said I noticed that. We even sexted for a solid 3 hrs a few days before the concert. She had to go to work in 2 hrs. Anyways I basically got drunk the day of the concert and probably didn't talk to her as much as I should of. We where in a group setting so I only knew her. One of her Male friends cousin showed up and we kinda just started talking and since I was drunk was really flirting with her hard. At the time I was just having fun since she didn't even live in the state thought nothing of it. Basically it was a s**t show towards the end. I was really drunk the whole time and I'm 37 yrs old. I should no better but just decided to cut loose. I had to get up early for work on Monday (4 am) so I didn't get to say goodbye. I texted her the later in the day saying thanks for inviting me etc... 10 hrs later she replied with " I hope u had fun. You got drunk really fast the whole time lol" . I said I was sorry about that and had no idea why I got so drunk. We texted a few more times and I said I'm looking forward to getting to know you better one on one. She never responded. I actually really like her and her friend said she was excited that I was going to the concert. So I'm not sure what to do. Let her cool off a few more day and ask her straight out what is going on?
You didn’t close the deal. You sext for three hours, ramp up her excitement and arousal. Her impression of you was a sexual man. She was excited because she looking forward to being alone with you, and she was ripe for the ravishing. However, when it came time to be together, you didn’t do anything. You didn’t escalate, you didn’t isolate her for some privacy. You didn’t have sex, which is what she wanted. You hesitated, or got embarrassed, whatever it was. You weren’t being male.

You went cuck mode and tried to develop a relationship, which is not what women want unless they’re past the wall or want to secure resources and ride every guy that turns her on.

Basically, she figured out that you’re not a masculine man, and all attraction to you was lost. Don’t bother. Next her and move on. The whole point of men and women even existing is for sex. If you’re doing anything but that with women, you’re wrong.

Last edited: