Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl in gym class

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

ummm there happens to be this girl in my class that I like. But I just don't know what to do. I am pretty much a AFC, I have always been kinda shy and never really talked to women, well, atleast not relationship wise, I've had a few as friends, but I never really initiated. I don't think I'm ugly or anything, because I've had a few chicks come up to me or i've heard about some people liking me. But it's just that I am too shy and I worry too much about the outcome of rejection. Usually I don't even think about talking to girls I like because it's practically impossible and useless trying to me, but when it comes to this girl, it is killing me for some reason, I don't know why. I know it's my fault, but I just get too worried about failing, i'd hate myself if I spent all that time on a girl and she just ended up not liking me.

As of late, I have been seeing this girl a lot for some reason, usaully I just happened to see her in class. I was with a good buddy who she knows from our gym class at this thing the highschool was hosting, and i told him wouldn't it be great if so and so happened to be part of it, and what a coincidence, she was. I almost had a heart attack right than and there.

I mean, I just wish I had a sign or something so I would go for it, but I fear that if I do attempt, I will just be crushed. Everything would be bliss if it just went right for once. Would it be good to have my friend tell her about me or just do it myself, I am so confused. Thank you

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've come to the right place bro. Now then, spend all what time on her? If you do it right, you will have spent little to no time on her before finding out if she likes you or not. Simple stuff, get her number, then call and ask her on a date. If she says no, NEXT.

Start reading the DJ Bible.

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments are appreciated. I do read the bible and understand how to go about things, but it's just that I am shy and fear she will not accept me. She isn't that bad because she talks to my friend and he is full of acne and doesn't conform to wearing abercrombie and fitch, he says she is nice and stuff. It's just that initial bump, if I get over that then I will have no problem talking to her. I don't know, it's just my negative mindset also. It's something that has always bugged me, I have no confidence in myself and always make the worst of everything. I pray and just wish it would go right this time, i'd never complain again.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could give you the 'snap out of it poindexter' speech, or the read the bible, but I'm sure somebody else will cover it.

The bottom line is, YOU WILL FEEL BETTER REJECTED THAN NOT APPROACHING AT ALL. So let's consider. Scenario A: You get the girl. You feel great. Scenario B: You don't get the girl, but feel proud of yourself for the confidence you displayed in asking her out. You feel great. What's stopping you again?

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I understand that scenario, believe me, I have taken it into account. I mean, my friend has been telling me to talk to her, I think he knows I like her, but it's just that I am too afraid of making an ass of myself and failing. I just hate that feeling of messing up.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, think of it this way:

Question 1) Name some people who never tried anything new cuz they were always afraid of failing and making asses of themselves.

Answer: ditchdiggers, homeless bums, and people who spend their lives working for minimum wage.

Question 2) Who are some people who tried new things, and failed MANY times, made asses of themselves quite a few times, yet kept trying again and again until they did it?

Answer: Abraham Lincoln, Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain, Greg Maddux, Theodore Roosevelt.

Quit wasting your time wishing and praying in the hopes that she'll magically ask you out. Praying won't make God possess her into asking you out; instead, take your God-given great personality, be confident so she sees how great of a guy you are, and get the number and the date. If she denies you, there are 3,500,000,000 other women in the world waiting for you to ask them out.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shyguy2003
Yes, I understand that scenario, believe me, I have taken it into account. I mean, my friend has been telling me to talk to her, I think he knows I like her, but it's just that I am too afraid of making an ass of myself and failing. I just hate that feeling of messing up.
Everyone hates that feeling...but rememer, the worst that can happen is you find out she isn't interested in you. Big deal.

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not waiting for her to ask me out, but I just wish I had someting to work with you know? I'm not really a pro at situations like this. You'll never really see courage juxtaposed with me, I'm just not much of a risk taker unless I'm positive, but I see all of your points.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well sir, you're not going to get anywhere unless you stop making excuses. You are making excuse after excuse, like not having anything to work with and not being a "risk taker" type of person. The only way you will be able to make something happen is to go out there and MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. What do you have to work with? You, yourself, and you. You're a good guy, if you find your balls and just do it, she'll see it too.

Do you even talk to her at all? If not then what's the point of obsessing about her LOOKS? For all you know she could be a psychotic ***** who's screwed 58 guys and has three STD's.

Shyguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't talk to her, that's the prob, I really want too, I am just going by what other people have told me. But you are right. Sorry for everybody who had to read my crap and all, but the input is appreciated, thanks.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know how it is man, but it's just something you have to do. You can get all the advice in the world but it's only advice--you have to take action and make it happen.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. The best advice you can ever follow is from Nike - "Just do it." Talk to her, don't be afraid of screwing up, and whatnot.