Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl in gas station

londondude

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can anyone give me some advice here?
basically, theres a girl that works in a gas station near me, wot would the best way to get too know this girl ;-)

Anyone?

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
londondude said:
Hey guys,

Can anyone give me some advice here?
basically, theres a girl that works in a gas station near me, wot would the best way to get too know this girl ;-)

Anyone?
Talking to her would be a good way of getting to know her...
...Maybe even spending some time with her doing something you both enjoy...

...Just a thought.

blackatheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep driving back and forth on the highway while blasting the AC so you can keep pulling into the gas station. if you're good you can use up your tank every 10 min. if she's not creeped out by the 10th visit you're in the money

lol for real I would assume talking to her would work. if the station has one of those food stores you can go pick up something (probably mints) and as you're comin out you can just talk to her. I've never seen a woman gasstation worker so idk you shouldn't have a problem sparkin a conversation with her.

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. It's a gas station.

Go up to the counter with 3 quarts of motor oil, a box of condoms, 2 bungee cords, and a forty of Olde English. She'll initiate the conversation.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
Go up to the counter with 3 quarts of motor oil, a box of condoms, 2 bungee cords, and a forty of Olde English. She'll initiate the conversation.
Although this sounds like odd advice I'm kind of wondering how this conversation would go. lol :crackup:

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u want to get to know her just ask her questions about herself.

youknowtherest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuriy777 said:
Although this sounds like odd advice I'm kind of wondering how this conversation would go. lol :crackup:
It is exactly what I would do. Seriously.

When she asks -- and she will -- I'd just improvise. "My car's making a rattling noise. I'm hoping it's just low on oil, and since you don't sell rubber gloves, I figure I can put one of the condoms on each finger to keep my hands clean when I put the oil in. If that doesn't solve it, I can bungee cord the front grill to my d!ck and practice for the strongman competition out in your parking lot while I wait for AAA to show up. No sense in wasting a beautiful night like this, and it'll save me a trip to the gym."

"And the beer?"

"You think I'm gonna pull a two-ton car with my d!ck sober?"

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to her, smile, introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, tell her that she is hot, and walk away without looking at her again as you leave, don't pay her a lot of attention after that, if she likes you her body language will reveal this, if it does ask her out, if it doesn't forget about her, if you come accross as being "Bold" "Confident" and have a "King" type personality installed into you it won't be very difficult to attain her. :D

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
youknowtherest said:
"And the beer?"

"You think I'm gonna pull a two-ton car with my d!ck sober?"
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

KoalaKing said:
Walk up to her, smile, introduce yourself, ask her what her name is, tell her that she is hot, and walk away without looking at her again as you leave, don't pay her a lot of attention after that, if she likes you her body language will reveal this, if it does ask her out, if it doesn't forget about her, if you come accross as being "Bold" "Confident" and have a "King" type personality installed into you it won't be very difficult to attain her. :D
Oh, please no

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WHY IS THIS EVEN BEING ASKED??? What, u havent yet read about approaching girls and startign conversation? wat kinda ****in AFC retard are u???

wat a lameass thread

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk up to her... and say:

"I like you. I want to get to know you"
Smile widely and honest... and really mean it... Do it strong... with no excuses... no turning back, no hesitancy... and she will be thrilled to be approached by such a man and would really be intrigued to get to know you.

After that all you have to do is relax... and get to know her... behaving the gentle and affectionate way as you would with a 2 year long relationship... including kino and everything...

Care for her...

Be the man of her dreams... do what i told you and you will see the effect.

Tell us what happened.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 ways you can do this

1)walk up to her, look down at your penis and then back at her and say, "well, its not going to suck itself".

2)walk up to her and say honk honk while squeezing her hooters.

this works everytime, trust me

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorin said:

Smile widely and honest... and really mean it... Do it strong... with no excuses... no turning back, no hesitancy... and she will be thrilled to be approached by such a man and would really be intrigued to get to know you.

After that all you have to do is relax... and get to know her... behaving the gentle and affectionate way as you would with a 2 year long relationship... including kino and everything...

Care for her...

Tell us what happened.
I hate to break it to you, but this sounds like supplication at it's finest.

Do you honestly act this way when you first meet somebody? Or better yet, do they respond to this?
If so, what planet are you on?

Skel said:
1)walk up to her, look down at your penis and then back at her and say, "well, its not going to suck itself".
This does work, but I'd get to know her a little bit first. lol :crackup:

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy many of your posts over in the A&D forum. I think it's a waste of your valuable time and mental resource posting here because these guys are indirect. Let them figure it out on their own.

sorin said:

Care for her...

Tell us what happened.